Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

What's the contracts of Bibby and Evans look like?

Also Buck just said that Ernie basically told the Hawks to put in Crawford or **** off.

Evans is expiring and Bibby is a buy out candidate. Apparently, he's interested in joining the South Beach talents and will want to work a buy out.

What's the contracts of Bibby and Evans look like?

Also Buck just said that Ernie basically told the Hawks to put in Crawford or **** off.

i remember him lighting us up in preseason, his stats in the reg season have been awful (although i haven't seen him play, so i'm not that familiar with his game)

maybe ernie could be using him as a backup plan in case the asking price for Nick gets too high?

i read somewhere that we'll save about 500k on the deal i think

Edited by StillUnknown

Yup, Buck just mentioned that Hinrich is out tonight and there are rumors he's been dealt to the Hawks. More to come later. Unfortunately my living nightmare is playing.

---------- Post added February-23rd-2011 at 08:17 PM ----------

I can barely watch the games anymore. I just involuntarily focus in on Blatche, esp when he's on D, and I'm just filled with this violent rage. I much prefer the radio. (I am not exaggerating.)

Buck just mentioned it again. Hinrich and possibly one other player. Armstrong is also out tonight.

Dude me too...I just watch Blatche and count each *** up he commits

---------- Post added February-23rd-2011 at 07:47 PM ----------

on a sadder note, it looks like we're stuck with #7

:(

I swear I would take Kwame back for Blatche

He irritates me that much...

---------- Post added February-23rd-2011 at 07:50 PM ----------

Just saw the trade on the crawl and didn't see anything about the 1st

Please God...

Hopefully this will get some of you to step back from throwing Ernie under the bus.

---------- Post added February-23rd-2011 at 09:04 PM ----------

Right? I don't give a **** what position they play him at, just play him. He's like the anti-Blatche. He will **** you up.

Well Ernie is still an idiot anyone can tell you that, but i lke this trade, especially the first rounder. We gave up basically nothing for a 1st rounder, now we just have to use it wisely instead of on donks like Seraphin.

And I hope both Ernie and Flip are gone next year, in fact i would bet you that atleast one of them WILL be gone if not both

We have three picks next year. Our first, ATL first and our 2nd. We can possibly package the ATL first and our high 2nd for an outside lotto pick between 15-20.

With Jordan Crawford, we now have 4 rookies from the 2010 draft..

If we keep all of our picks for next year, we will have seven 1st/2nd year players on the roster. Wow ...

Whats the potential on this Crawford guy?

Supposed to be an excellent outside shooter who can play off the ball. He's undersized at 6'4 for SG though so he's most likely going to be an off the bench player. Not a bad guy to have for the next 3 years on a cheap rookie contract.

Dude...we can basically set our starting 5 for the next 10 years in this upcoming draft

How so?

I currently see 1 & 1/2 future starters on this team. Wall & MAYBE McGee.... Jury's definitely out of Seraphim & Booker looks like a good 7th man who can come off the bench and supply energy and be the anti-blache. Nick Young is a good scorer, but that's all he brings. I dunno if I'd call him a long-term solution.