Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

A buddy of mine that I went to high school with is ****ting on Johnny Davis left and right, saying he can't play, can't shoot, etc.  

Truth or is he overreacting?  I haven't watched anything from him yet, curious as to what you guys have to say.

1 hour ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

A buddy of mine that I went to high school with is ****ting on Johnny Davis left and right, saying he can't play, can't shoot, etc.  

Truth or is he overreacting?  I haven't watched anything from him yet, curious as to what you guys have to say.

It's bad...

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

It's the truth... unfortunately.

Honestly, it seems like he just lacks the necessary athleticism to play in the NBA.

37 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

That's what his overall critique is.  Dude's just not athletic, quick enough.

He looked really bad, lost in the summer league.  Though the article I mentioned said he was dealing with a minor injury.  I can’t see them relying on him for minutes this season.

8 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Left after 1sr quarter thinking defense must be decent. 

Came back at half after giving daughter a bath and see we only up 3.

Which is it?

Wright is going to help a lot with their on ball defense.  Porzingis stepped on an ankle and rolled his.  Hopefully not too bad.

• Like 1

So yeah, Woj was there (surprised he was there working a Wizards open practice), we had a brief chat. He was like "are these people blocking your way, can you see" lol

Francis Tiafoe was also there, he had a court side seat with his pals, and I caught an autograph as he was leaving the court. Very good guy.

• Like 4