Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

Wizards fans on other sites have entered the stage of proposing the unrealistic trade up scenarios as if other teams want roles players plus the Wiz number 10 pick to move down. 

32 minutes ago, Hersh said:

Wizards fans on other sites have entered the stage of proposing the unrealistic trade up scenarios as if other teams want roles players plus the Wiz number 10 pick to move down. 

Does it make sense to see if they can move the #10 for future picks?

On a related note, how wild is OKC going to be with Chet Holmgren and Pokusevski?

17 hours ago, LetMeSeeYourWarFace21 said:

Of course we get 10th pick. **** the fraud ass NBA. They need to start doing the drawing live, like they use to. 

**** that 10th pick, package that **** and trade it.......

I agree with packaging it, but want to talk outloud that as the 11 seed I had zero expectations for a #1 or anything close to it. Is what it is.

1 hour ago, BRAVEONAWARPATH said:

Money....and not being able to count on her availability due to her national team obligations.

Damn right, this, ALL of this. 

Every time I looked that was a reason she was out, fine, do you, but damn see her finally playing but against us and on a team we likely competing for a championship for.

Go figure 😒

1 minute ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Lmaooo jack del rio congratulated Wes Unseld Jr tonight on becoming the coach…that happened 10 months ago 😂😂😂

his social media is crazy lol

he dropped a "deez nuts" earlier today

15 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Lmaooo jack del rio congratulated Wes Unseld Jr tonight on becoming the coach…that happened 10 months ago 😂😂😂

Did he just figure out his password.  I saw him come after the ole Chap guy about the stadium.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

51 minutes ago, Ball Security said:

Did he just figure out his password.  I saw him come after the ole Chap guy about the stadium.

He finally moved his couch and found his password book.  lol

• Haha 4

Draft is three weeks away.  Who do you guys like at 10?  

Players in that range that I could go with are:

Dyson Daniels

Johnny Davis

Jeremy Sochan.

Sochan would be a versatile defensive guy.  Davis would compliment Beal well and can defend on the perimeter.  Daniels could end up being a lead guard in a tall lineup.