Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

2 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

Wasn't Wall asked a similar question back in the day?

I don't like his answer, much for reasons already stated, but honestly, I don't like them asking players that question either. 

He was trapped between avoiding the question with cliches and being honest, don't ask him that question if you don't want him to answer it.

I agree they should know better than to ask him that question BUT he needs to know better than to answer. "That's a discussion for the off-season." He's getting drilled on the interwebs for his answer. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Rocky21 said:

10 games left in the season and we currently have the 9th most ping pong balls

An improbable leap into the top 3 would be incredible wouldn’t it?  Can you imagine coming out of this draft with Banchero?  

never going to happen though, but it’s fun to dream.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, purbeast said:

@Renegade7 any chance you can put that Beal video at the top of the page in a spoiler or something?  It's super annoying that reddit auto plays videos and it plays automatically every time this thread is opened.

Done.

Think it's dependent on the browser, Chrome on my Note 20 doesn't do that.

2 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

Done.

Think it's dependent on the browser, Chrome on my Note 20 doesn't do that.

LOL it still does it now that it's hidden away and even worse cause I have to click to reveal then click it to stop haha.  Sorry thought it would fix it.

I'm on Chrome too so not sure why it auto plays.

40 minutes ago, purbeast said:

LOL it still does it now that it's hidden away and even worse cause I have to click to reveal then click it to stop haha.  Sorry thought it would fix it.

I'm on Chrome too so not sure why it auto plays.

Damn...does that happen for other reddit posts I make or jus that one?  Changing to URL only

200 (7).gif

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

I'll admit, was expecting this to be over in thr first quarter, then heard Curry was out, and thought "well, maybe halftime instead".

Gonna watch this again cause I was spending more time focusing in cooking, good work, fellas.

Kispert went off!!

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

5 hours ago, Rocky21 said:

That win dropped us from 9th to 11th

What, in the draft?  We still lottery, we will end up #13 at best, so let's not pretend this actually impacted our odds of getting a higher picks pretty much always get screwed in the lottery unless NBA decides its "our turn" again.

• BRAVEONAWARPATH changed the title to The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc