Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Romo apology "pic needs caption"

prophet

I had a co-worker that used to wear a Broncos Romanowsi jersey to work on Fridays. I walked up to him one day and handed him a container and said "Here ya go Romo sits to pee, you'll need this". He said "What for?" I said "One of two things. You can use it to store your illegal pills OR spit in IT instead of on other players".

We never spoke much after that and he eventually got laid off. :laugh:

Funny how Bronco fans loved that jackarse when he was here but hate his guts now that he's a Raider.

It would be funny if the punchee in this case pressed charges. What can be judged as part of the game and what is extracurricular is a fine line. NASCAR is going to find out about this with the well-publicized Jimmy Spencer/Kurt Busch situation. Officials there are still investigating and may press charges on Spencer.

He's not going to be run out of the league for a fight with a teammate in preseaon. Lets not forget, Michael Irvin STABBED A TEAMMATE IN THE NECK WITH A PAIR OF SCISSORS. It was nicely covered up, the guy was paid off by Jerrah, and life went on.

Romo sits to pee is a complete a-hole and psychopath. But he aint going nowhere.

Originally posted by Jimbo

I had a co-worker that used to wear a Broncos Romanowsi jersey to work on Fridays. I walked up to him one day and handed him a container and said "Here ya go Romo sits to pee, you'll need this". He said "What for?" I said "One of two things. You can use it to store your illegal pills OR spit in IT instead of on other players".

We never spoke much after that and he eventually got laid off. :laugh:

Funny how Bronco fans loved that jackarse when he was here but hate his guts now that he's a Raider.

My wife has been a Bronco fan since she was a child. She hates him. Always has, always will. The Radier thing just makes her hate him more. :laugh:

Archived