Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Poll:If there's one game that you could mark down as a victory,who would it be?

michael_33

The Jets. Simply put, we match up so well with them and they lack talent to be overly competitive that in order to lose this game, we have to absolutely beat ourselves. We're highly capable of doing precisely that. But, in terms of marking a win down, the Jets game is the closest thing we have to a "sure" thing given the advantages we have both individually and collectively against them.

When the opposition's only real hope in this game is that we don't gell yet together, it is telling as to what their chances actually are.

Dallas all the way. If we were to go 2-14 the wins better be aginst Dallas. I hate them that much. Not just because of who they are but when growing up 1 of my friends was a Cowpie fan. I had to hear his crap all the time. He was one of those, Liked the Cowpies, Tarheel's, Yankees, Celtics. As long as they were winning he was a big mouth but let them lose a game and you didnt even see him. I HATE THOSE TEAMS

Eagles. Their time on top of the mountain has to come to an end and no better time than the present.

Especially if we sweep them this year and the last game of the regualr season being against them. If they lose, it could have playoff implications for both teams.

For me it's a tie between the Jets to start the season and the Cowboys at Fed Ex.

Beating the Jets at home could give the team enough momentum to get confidence. What's the quote "First we win. Then we get good."

On the other hand, there's the cowboys. Ugh!

Bufford, how could you bring up jinx. Now we're doomed. :-)

Originally posted by Oldskool

Eagles. Their time on top of the mountain has to come to an end and no better time than the present.

Especially if we sweep them this year and the last game of the regualr season being against them. If they lose, it could have playoff implications for both teams.

Here ,here

I think people have misinterpreted the question. Certainly, almost to a man(woman), we would WANT to beat Dallas first and foremost. Who we can chalk up as a win is a different question entirely. After being the only blemish on an otherwise perfect Cowgirl season (0-16) several years ago, I never take the Cokeboys for granted.

The Carolina ****cats, on the other hand, haven't proven able to beat the Skins even when they're given every chance in the world. Until they do, they're my pick.

Besides, if the Skins lose that one, I gotta hear it till the favor gets returned. :tongue:

Although it is usually crushing to me everytime we lose, I voted for winning the Carolina game. I like to see us having a streak going like that. Even in the year that the Panthers went to the NFC championship game, we beat them. I used to relish the streak we had going against Detroit. How many games was it? I can't remember, but it went on for decades I guess. Thanks Norv for ending it.

Archived