Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

OT: Help buying Redskins tickets

BD

What are good places to buy Redskins tickets online?

I'm looking for somewhere that doesn't have heavy markup (like a lot of sites out there), and that I can trust more than Ebay. I promised to take a couple people to a game sometime this season, so I'm looking for 4 lower level tix, and can probably only afford the Saints or Seahawks game.

I just can't believe that I'm going to have to pay $130+ per ticket for those kind of seats. Isn't there anywhere else I can go online?

BD

At this point, I'm looking for anything that won't cost an arm and a leg. My only caveat is a general unwillingness to do the whole classifieds/ebay sort of thing.

So yes, please email me the site.

BD, I wouldn't just rule out ebay without at least giving it a try. If you don't want to pay what the seller is asking, just use the "ask seller a question" feature to make a counter offer. If the tix don't sell for what they're asking, they may very well take you up on your counter offer so that they don't have to pay to list them again.

I've sold my tix on ebay for the last two years and in both cases, it was to people who didn't place a bid on them but made counter offer instead. Take my word for it, to a certain degree it's a buyer's market for Skins tix.

Archived