Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Going to a CAPS game v a REDSKINS game - TONIGHT WAS TERRIBLE

Club Seat Player

I left Bethesda at 5pm -- got to exit 17 at 535p. I did not pull into my green lot spot until 715p. It was a mad house. It didnt have to be this way, but FEDEX traffic management gets an F and most of you are inconsiderate human beings. To those who read this and it doesnt apply, excuse me. For those who do - this was a miserable night for me and my guests and its thanks to you.

Let me say - I think going to FEDEX was miserable tonight - the worst ever and Ive gone to games for 30 years. Ill never go to a night game again. No judeo-christian valued family loving person with a kind soul could enjoy what happened to many of us tonight.

1. People - why do you feel so entitled to take up 5 spaces for your tailgate. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE FOR EVERYONE ELSE.

2. Why do you all stand in the parking aisles so no one can find a space.

3. Why once someone is pulling in to a marked space - do you look at them like they did something wrong.

4. When someone is pulling in - move your chairs and BBQ.

5. Show some class - want to drink? Get buzzed, but do you have to act like savages?

6. Cussing, cussing cussing.

7. When someone has to go to the bathroom, please stand up and let them through the aisle.

8. When someone else has to go to the bathroom - stand up and let them through without harassment.

9. Why is a restroom a place to start fights and not flush.

10. Why do you smoke in front of no smoking signs?

This had a frat party atmosphere (not the good ones - the kind youd fear for your daughter in). I feared for my safety a number of times. It wasnt fun and I couldnt enjoy the game.

Ive been to a number of CAPS games. Easy parking. Metro. Fans who show one another class and dignity. Family atmosphere.

Look, I know this wasnt meant for all of you - but to those who this applied to - think....is this the way your grandmother raised you? Cant you be decent to another fellow fan?

Arent you embarrassed no one in their right mind would bring a kid or teenager to this environment?

Arent you embarrassed HBO did an expose on FEDEX field and it was worse than ever tonight?

I left at halftime and its your fault. You know who you are and shame on you.

i feel bad that you did not enjoy yourself, but i will say ... you are not they type of person for a redkins/football game.

you are attending one of the MOST BARBARIC SPORTS on this earth ... what do you expect the fans of such a sport to be like?

Thanks - Ive been going for THIRTY YEARS. This wasnt my first rodeo. Are you telling me the CAPS dont play a savage sport?

Look, this needed to be said and Im sure there are lurkers who will support what I said. I was at the Eagles game where the smoke bomb went off/opening night against the Jets where there were hundreds of fights. Its just getting worse. I go to every regular season game and I know this isnt church. But to those who act like they are entitled to a good time and no one else is --- I say please reflect --- its going downhill. It needed to be said and many who are reading this know it to be true. Thousands of true Skins fans who would never sell their tickets on ebay or stubhub have given them up because things are getting out of hand.

i feel bad that you did not enjoy yourself, but i will say ... you are not they type of person for a redkins/football game.

you are attending one of the MOST BARBARIC SPORTS on this earth ... what do you expect the fans of such a sport to be like?

This. You belong in the club level where people watch the game on the tv and not in person. Especially tonight, what did you expect?

Let me say - I think going to FEDEX was miserable tonight - the worst ever and Ive gone to games for 30 years.

I agree that the Fed-Ex experience would be far better without the behavior of liquored-up animals.

That said, if you've been going to games for 30 years, you should have known exactly what to expect tonight. I can guarantee there were no surprises for you at the game.

I wish things were different, but they aren't, and you should already know this...:2cents:

I agree that the Fed-Ex experience would be far better without the behavior of liquored-up animals.

That said, if you've been going to games for 30 years, you should have known exactly what to expect tonight. I can guarantee there were no surprises for you at the game.

I wish things were different, but they aren't, and you should already know this...:2cents:

Fair enough - its just a shame.

Archived