Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cash lots at Fedex

rdsknbill

Unfortunately, I usually don;t have a parking pass for games at Fedex, but found that the cash lot that used to be at the stadium was perfect. Yes you had to walk a bit, but it was plenty close enough.

This year, however, the organization, in its infinite wisdom, has turned that lot into a silver (?) lot. :mad:

We went to the Ravens game the other night, and the "new" cash lots were absolutely rediculous!! When it was at US AIR arena, you got on ONE bus and it left from the same place. Now you have to make sure that you get on the CORRECT bus or you can end up in some other lot. At the end of the game it was a perfect example of "organized confusion". :jerkoff: People were getting on the wrong buses and wondering aimlessly trying to find out where the hell their car was. We got onto the McCormick St. bus, but it dropped us down the road about a mile from our vehicle.

This is one of the worst moves I've ever seen by this org. :bong:

To avoid this, I just paid 60 bucks on Ebay for a green pass for the Jets game. I am NOT going through that again. :mad:

Just my :2cents:

Last year we used to sell extra parking pass on the street. Easy sell versus parking in the cash lots. What a pain in the ass it is not having a parking pass, even the new silver ones kind of suck, they are so much farther away and I think they charge people the same price as the closer luxury level lots.

Oh yeah and the reason I have these parking passes is because I'm trying to sell some Club Season tickets WITH Orange lot parking.

It's really cool being able to chill after the game in the club level and then walking to a close parking spot and leaving with no traffic. It's all part of the luxury you're paying for. I'll probably hold on to my club tickets next year though.

My question is: WHY? Why did our team have to bend us over, and take away pefectly good lots right next to the stadium? I doubt they are being used by others. Damn, they did us dirty.

Does anyone have knowledge of why they took away fan access to these former cash lots?

Park at the Metro station. There's lots of parking, shuttle rides to the stadium, and a much easier time getting out traffic wise.

My dad sometimes gets seats with parking passes. Honestly, the shuttles and the metro are easier than the parking passes even when the parking passes are free. The buses don't have to sit in all of the annoying traffic getting away from the stadium.

hey, can i still park at the big church? that's where i usually go for the games...

how can you take the metro in? i understand it is convenient and all, but how to you grill? where do you put the cooler full of brewskis? how can it be a proper football game without the experience of a great tailgate party???

Originally posted by AJWatson3

hey, can i still park at the big church? that's where i usually go for the games...

no, not without a parking pass..

Originally posted by AJWatson3

how can you take the metro in? i understand it is convenient and all, but how to you grill? where do you put the cooler full of brewskis? how can it be a proper football game without the experience of a great tailgate party???

exactly..

The Jericho Church lots are the "blue" parking pass lots now. I was told these were the old cash lots. I used to have a cheap parking pass for USair Arena, and was contacted over the summer by the Redskins office. Basically, telling me that parking was going to suck, and I could keep my $150 per year pass, and have to deal with a possibility of being 5-8 miles away or would I like to upgrade to a Blue pass for a total of $250 per year. I am already driving over 3 hours to the game, and the last thing I want is more confusion on where the heck I need to go!!! I went the upgrade route and boy, was I glad I did. The walk from the Church is about a 10 minute walk, not too bad...Better than the alternative....and there are lots of fun people in blue lot #4.:)

Archived