Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Lisa Guerrero is worse than Eric Dickerson.

Zen-like Todd

I have watched a lot of football games with guys. If I was on the sidelines all made up and dolled up and wearing a low-cut blouse, very few of you would care less if I asked Coach Spurrier why he didn’t have Patrick Ramsey throw the quick slant or maybe roll out more to slow down the pass rush up the middle, or whether he ever sunburns the top of his head golfing in those cute little visor thingy’s.

You know it’s true, ;)

It is okay though.......... I love you all anyway. You make me :laugh: :)

Eric Dickerson on the other hand drove me crazy. He had no business out there and I thought embarrassed himself every game.

I don't think I have never seen a sideline report that actually added anything meaningful to the actual game itself, so I guess is they have to keep doing them it might as well be someone who is either pleasant to look at or at least not an embarrassment.

Originally posted by Candy

I have watched a lot of football games with guys. If I was on the sidelines all made up and dolled up and wearing a low-cut blouse, very few of you would care less if I asked Coach Spurrier why he didn’t have Patrick Ramsey throw the quick slant or maybe roll out more to slow down the pass rush up the middle, or whether he ever sunburns the top of his head golfing in those cute little visor thingy’s.

You know it’s true, ;)

It is okay though.......... I love you all anyway. You make me :laugh: :)

Eric Dickerson on the other hand drove me crazy. He had no business out there and I thought embarrassed himself every game.

I don't think I have never seen a sideline report that actually added anything meaningful to the actual game itself, so I guess is they have to keep doing them it might as well be someone who is either pleasant to look at or at least not an embarrassment.

Candy, you are absolutely correct on every point. :laugh:

:cheers:

Lay off LG. She needs some practice, but she looks great. I can't remember a sideline interview that wasn't pure fluff anyways so who cares. I remember Starks' interviews being equally useless, and Dickerson is an idiot. He was a great back, but he can barely speak. Give Lisa a chance. I'm waiting for a MNF game in warm weather. :cool:

I've never paid attention to the banality of sideline interviews so I haven't noticed if she's any good or not. I have noticed she's amazingly HOT. Frankly, I don't care about anything else, since Eric Dickerson, er al, never illuminated anything for me in the past.

Archived