Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Lisa Guerrero is worse than Eric Dickerson.

Zen-like Todd

Personally I don't care either way what she has to say, but she looks ok and I have to agree that no one is worse than Erik Dickerson. Ebonics and sideline reporting don't mix. Now, hot women and sideline reporting on the other hand, work just fine.

It would seem that for the longest time, the sideline interviews have been more for fluff than anything else. However, one would expect a l;ittle better even with that. None of that really bothers me though. the real problem here is that no team, not 1 except them, should ever, ever, be called Dallas. :twitch: :doh: :D

:cheers:

She's awful, and the Colts completely told her to get lost... Dallas Clark goes limping off the field... they call down to Lisa Bimbo to get a report, and she says

"The Colts PR peple have told me it's no injury, he's just getting his foot re-taped.." . PR people? Maybe she should ask the training staff?

ten seconds later we see him on the bench and his whole thigh is taped up....

five minutes later she comes back and fills us in on what we already know.

She interviewed Jerry Rice and asked him about Marvin Harrison according to her..

something tells me an interview with her would go something like this..

Chickypoo- "Jerry Rice,, you're the Greatest tight end in the history of the NFL, Do you think I look fat in this dress?"

Rice - ''uhh.. no,, i guess not.."

Chickypoo - "Jerry, you've played for almost 20 years! Do you ever use a moisturizer?"

Rice- "pardon me?"

Chickypoo- "You know, a moisturizer... it comes in a tube or a bottle, and you smear it on your skin and it makes it pretty. Did you ever use one?"

Rice- "uh.. I don't think so.."

Chickypoo - "What about Marvin Harrison? Do you think he uses a moisturizer?"

Rice- "Maybe,, i never thought abut it.. are you going to ask me about football or the raiders?

Chickypoo- "Who are the Raiders? They sound scary!"

Rice- "It 's the team I play football for... you know,, the Oakland Raiders?

Chickypoo- ">teehee!< a football team in Oakland! What will they think of next! Seriously, though, Do i look fat in this dress?"

~Bang

The production crew was screwing up too. Elam kicked a field goal to make the score 21-16, but the field goal was credited to Indy (24-13) and then removed quickly. Lisa's interviews leave a lot to be desired. She doesn't look near as good as she did on BDSSP (too much elements to have the perfect hair/makeup look). Why don't they just put her in a bikini? They are obviously aiming for that or they would've kept the ultra-qualified Melissa Stark.

Originally posted by gridironmike

The production crew was screwing up too. Elam kicked a field goal to make the score 21-16, but the field goal was credited to Indy (24-13) and then removed quickly. Lisa's interviews leave a lot to be desired. She doesn't look near as good as she did on BDSSP (too much elements to have the perfect hair/makeup look). Why don't they just put her in a bikini? They are obviously aiming for that or they would've kept the ultra-qualified Melissa Stark.

Actually Starks is out on maternity leave, hopefully she will be back once her baby is born

She looked really bad when they cut to the shot of Dallas on the bench with the giant ice wrap about 5 seconds after she said he was just getting retaped.

Her quote "what we have here is not really an injury at all . . . "

tough to sound more stupid than that -- at least Dickerson would simply not have the information, not give incorrect information.

Average Reporter with Average Looks.

ABC needs to pick ONE.

Get a hot girl and we won't care what kind of job she does...

OR

Get a damn good reporter that doesn't need a bag over her head and at least we could appreciate the job she does....

R Madden and Company are doing our Thursday night game?

Archived