Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Greetings.....................

CowboysSaintsFan

Thought I'd drop by(again) - should be a fantastic game b/w our teams on Sun night.

Your team should be very good this year - I thought your 53 man roster had alot of talent and good young players on it. Obviously, the addition of McNabb is a HUGE upgrade for you guys.(Also - my mom's twin sister's family lives in Denver, so they're huge Broncos fans, and like Shanahan alot)

Anyhow - thought I'd drop by and chat here and there.:silly:

Finally, an opposing fan who knows how to start a thread without being a patronizing ****.

I agree, it should be a great game and our roster is MUCH better than last season.

I'm still worried about being able to stop your run game, and worried about protecting McNabb against Ware, but the weaknesses and strengths of both teams should make this fun to watch.

Finally, an opposing fan who knows how to start a thread without being a patronizing ****.

I agree, it should be a great game and our roster is MUCH better than last season.

I'm still worried about being able to stop your run game, and worried about protecting McNabb against Ware, but the weaknesses and strengths of both teams should make this fun to watch.

.....wait for it......:security:

You still continue to be a fan of two teams.....and I still can't take you seriously.
Wait.

Which bandwagon did you just jump on now?

I see we're on the same page here. Good, with everyone else's responses, I thought it had become "okay" to be a fan of two teams :ols:

To me, it doesn't matter. I can't respect a guy who can't make up his mind on one team...its hard to respect his opinion on a sport, when he can't even root for a team with a fraction of the passion that I have for mine.

I grew up a Cowboys fan in the 80's when I lived in the DFW area when I first became a fan of sports(I was around 13).

However - I lived in New Orleans for almost 20 years before that big storm hit a couple of years ago. Saints and NOLA sports fans down there are pretty unique, which is why I ended up watching alot of Saints games. My dad never liked the Cowboys, but for some reason he grew to like the Saints, which is why I grew to like them as well. Although I pretty much moved out when the Sean Payton-era started(although I was able to catch their TC in 2006).

I grew up a Cowboys fan in the 80's when I lived in the DFW area when I first became a fan of sports(I was around 13).

However - I lived in New Orleans for almost 20 years before that big storm hit a couple of years ago. Saints and NOLA sports fans down there are pretty unique, which is why I ended up watching alot of Saints games. My dad never liked the Cowboys, but for some reason he grew to like the Saints, which is why I grew to like them as well. Although I pretty much moved out when the Sean Payton-era started(although I was able to catch their TC in 2006).

So? This speaks even more of a band-wagon fan to me.

I never grew up around the Skins, except that I was raised as a fan by my own father. I grew up as a Die-Hard fan.

And I grew up in CT, where the Patriots have been a dynasty throughout my developing years.

You don't see my screen name as RedskinsPats fan, do you?

That's a real fan.

.....wait for it......:security:

:ols: I know, it's sad that I am holding off for something to attack. The double band wagon thing IS pretty good though.

He's got a pretty viable reason for it though. It is true bandwagonism.

But we already had this discussion with him when he first came to the boards.

Guys, really?

CowboysSaintsFan has been a pretty good and knowledgeable contributor to our forum for a while now. He's actually pretty considerate and level headed as far as cowboys fans go.

Here's to a good game. :cheers:

(where we crush the cowboys)

I was messing around with 'em. Speaking for myself,I really don't care that much about the 2 teams thing. Though that's got to be tough on the wallet. Doubling up on jerseys and stuff.

I detest bandwagon fans to the highest degree:mad::mad::mad:. You are not a real fan unless you like one team. It's ok to respect another team appropriately but to be a fan of more then one team? that's sacrilege. The cardinal sin of football that and being a cowpuke fan.

I was messing around with 'em. Speaking for myself,I really don't care that much about the 2 teams thing. Though that's got to be tough on the wallet. Doubling up on jerseys and stuff.

Exactly what he said. I could be a fan of individual players on certain teams but everything gets trumped by my love of the Skins. :helmet:

Archived