Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jags game blacked out in Jacksonville

aREDSKIN

The Jag fans down here are so lame.

Jaguars game blacked out

The final Jaguars preseason game against the Washington Redskins Thursday will be blacked out in Jacksonville, according to an announcement made by the Jaguars.

Approximately 12,300 tickets remain available for the 8:00 p.m. game, coming up short to keep it televised locally.

Secondary markets such as Gainesville and Daytona Beach will not be allowed to televise the game either. NFL rules state that any municipality within a 75-mile radius of the blacked-out city may not show the game.

On Jacksonville.com, look for continuously updated scores, analysis after each quarter, message boards and Monday Morning Quarterback.

Blackout

Jags fans are fags, im sorry but they are so gay. Last year when they beat us and they all actually showed up to show their new found hate for Spurrier. That was such a pathetic display. I mean the only time these pieces of **** come to the damn game is so they think they can get a few words in to a guy who led their Gators to a national championship victory.

Then its back to being a bunch of fags who like the Jags. I'm sorry but i really hate the Jags.

Originally posted by Skins26

Jags fans are fags, im sorry but they are so gay. Last year when they beat us and they all actually showed up to show their new found hate for Spurrier. That was such a pathetic display. I mean the only time these pieces of **** come to the damn game is so they think they can get a few words in to a guy who led their Gators to a national championship victory.

Then its back to being a bunch of fags who like the Jags. I'm sorry but i really hate the Jags.

In reality it was the Skins fans that sold out their stadim. If I'm not mistaken it was the only game sold out last year. But your right they really don't support pro ball like Skins fans do. And to think the Super Bowl is here in 2005. Pathetic.

I think their tickets are still available from their ticket office. (Phone number's on their web page).

I've been to several games there, and the Skins fans have been well represented at every game. (And lots of Skins vendors, too.)

(I do suspect that the Thursday scheduling may be affecting attendance. It's been making me wonder about staying home. Now, I guess I'll have to go.)

(Darn.)

Archived