Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Graham Gano's new nickname: Graham Slams

kiingspadee

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

• 1 month later...
That's three shanks in five games.

I saw Chip Lohmiller kick so my standards are high but expecting better than three misses in five games is.......too reasonable?

I wouldn't consider a miss from 50+ a shank, and the blocked field goal falls on Fred Davis, not Gano.

I've been very happy with Gano thus far, he's looked great. It's nice that a 50+ plus yard field goal is even an option this year, it was completely out a Suishams range.

I saw Chip Lohmiller kick so my standards are high but expecting better than three misses in five games is.......too reasonable?

I saw Lohmiller kick, too...and you're on acid if you think he made a higher percentage of FGs lol :ols:...that guy regularly went long stretches with missing every 3rd or 4th FG. And he DAMN sure missed three FGs in 5 games...hell, he missed 3 FGs in THREE games numerous times.

Ah, revisionist history is such a soothing tonic lol...

Oh...you are talking about the same Chip Lohmiller whose career FG percentage was around 71% including only 121 of 195 from outside 30 yards... Or are you just referring to the McDonalds commercial you watched over and over again when you were a little kid.

Gano has been the best kicker we've had in a long long time. What makes him even .better are his kickoffs. Consistently high and deep and usually in the corner which results in the other team quite frequently starting from inside the 20. Its amazing that the only kicks he has missed are two 50 + yarders and one that was blocked and you think he sucks, wow.

and you think he sucks, wow.

Never said "sucks", never said he shouldn't be here.

Surprised at how many "Gano guys" there are here, wow.

Go crazy man don't want to ruin the popsicle licking party but he shanked that game tying kick.

For the record, I'd take a one-legged Chip Lohmiller over Graham Gano.

Archived