Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

YAHOO: Worst High School Football Play Ever

SkinsGuy

That kid would be running windsprints and doing up downs until he quit if I had been the coach. ffs why spike it at all? Hand the ball to the ref and walk back to your bench, its always way more intimidating when you act like its no big deal, idiots like ochstinko have been the reason that kids act like idiots on the field.

eventually acting like a douche comes back on you,

like when that gumby Leon lett got housed in the super bowl by Don Beebe LOL.

As a coach, what is the rationale for putting those guys under the goalposts at all? The kicking team can't advance the ball unless the defending team touches it first, right? You can station them deep in case of a fake, but once the ball is kicked get them out of the way.

Lett once lost a game for the Cows doing almost the same thing, diving on a missed FG and allowing Miami to regain posession and rekick the game-winning FG.

As a coach, what is the rationale for putting those guys under the goalposts at all? The kicking team can't advance the ball unless the defending team touches it first, right? You can station them deep in case of a fake, but once the ball is kicked get them out of the way.

I was wondering that myself. If you want to protect against a fake, you don't line up nine kids trying to block the kick and two safeties in the back of the end zone. Makes no sense.

Archived