Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Lavar's post game interview on Comcast, and other stuff

Skins26

Lavar's post game interview on comcast was hilarious. For those of you people who live far away, Comcast is the local sports thing and a couple weeks ago Lavar kept talking about how they do the Ravens more than the skins and stuff like that. Tonight he came on after Chris McCalister and McCalister was making all these excuses during his interview. Lavar came on taunting of course and was talking about how now the Redskins own all of Maryland. And made a joke about McCalister's arrest. I cant remember it all but it was real funny. For those of you who saw it was good.

Now the other stuff.

1) You cant cut Sultan, you just cant do it i dont care how many we have at the position, he has earned it so you cannot cut the man!

2) My BOY Clifton Smith, hell yeah.......Nice INT good coverage....This guy was outstand in college his Junior year if he had come out he would have been a 1st or 2nd rounder but his senior year was bad so he was undrafted but he has the talent.

3) Champ if you want an 18 million dollar signing bonus you gotta make some of those tackles!

4) Lemar Marshall!!!!! Wow did he ever destroy that guy. Thats the big hit ive been waiting for!

Originally posted by Skins26

Lavar's post game interview on comcast was hilarious. For those of you people who live far away, Comcast is the local sports thing and a couple weeks ago Lavar kept talking about how they do the Ravens more than the skins and stuff like that. Tonight he came on after Chris McCalister and McCalister was making all these excuses during his interview. Lavar came on taunting of course and was talking about how now the Redskins own all of Maryland. And made a joke about McCalister's arrest. I cant remember it all but it was real funny. For those of you who saw it was good.

Now the other stuff.

1) You cant cut Sultan, you just cant do it i dont care how many we have at the position, he has earned it so you cannot cut the man!

2) My BOY Clifton Smith, hell yeah.......Nice INT good coverage....This guy was outstand in college his Junior year if he had come out he would have been a 1st or 2nd rounder but his senior year was bad so he was undrafted but he has the talent.

3) Champ if you want an 18 million dollar signing bonus you gotta make some of those tackles!

4) Lemar Marshall!!!!! Wow did he ever destroy that guy. Thats the big hit ive been waiting for!

Like Macho Man used to say Oh Yeah!!!!!

Yeah, I saw his post game interview. Man, Lavar was hilarious!! Loved the part when he kept looking towards the scoreboard & saying 24 reasons. :rotflmao: Nice touch about how the Skins own Virginia, D.C. & now Maryland. Can't forget his closing line about the Ravens traing camp ending at Fed Ex. :cheers: :nana:

Yes all of your alls points are very true and to add to my own

Welcome back to the starting lineup Iffy, he made an OUTSTANDING PLAY on that one ball, its unbelievable to think that a guy with that kind of physical ability could be left undrafted.

That was an acrobatic insane play

Great post Skins26. Props to the Sultan… I was waiting to see what he would do with some more playing time – he should be a keeper for ST. The whole D stood up today, but Lavar was just a plain monster tonight… he and Lewis were going blow for blow !

Some other thoughts..

Royal needs to be the starting TE (as if we didn’t know that)

I love how they are mixing the DL

Dockery should be the starter or sharing a starting role by mid season at the latest

Since we have a backlog at RB, I would have like to have seen Betts/Watson a bit more

I’ll take another DT if we can get a good deal

Our offense looked great against one of the best defenses in the NFL.

Archived