Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFL Network comparing Donovan to Kolb isn't fair, in my opinion. (MET)

JCamp4QB

Did anyone happen to notice that at half of our Redskins's game, Rich Eisen and crew made the obvious comparison between Donovan Mcnabb and Kevin Kolb. The amazingly biased thing was that the highlights were only of the incomplete passes that Donovan threw on the evening....

ALL 3 OF THEM!

Meanwhile they were singing the praises of Kolb as if the Eagles had the East locked up and stocked away. Hah!!!!

We will have to see about that.

Thoughts......

I noticed that it was like they had all his incompletions all ready to play expecting him to fail. They were thrown off because he didn't. I noticed Eisen even joked about how they only showed his incompletions.

It's cool; all we have to do is win and they will be forced to show the entire tape. If anything it is yet another example of the way the modern day media distorts reality.

Funny...Philly fans think that ESPN loves D-Mac and boos the Eagles for letting him go. Seems the NFL Network wants to take the other side. By the way the running joke here in Philly (from the local broadcasters) is that worms at the Linc are safe again because D-Mac isn't here to plow the fields with his incomplete passes.....

I'd don't care what they think of us, what stance they take, how they want to spin the story, or what they decide to omit... I want us to win more games in the same fashion. They can say what they want. I'll call it like I see it, an *** kickin. Keep kickin *** Mc5... brush the haters off.

This is the reason why there are so many haters. It's not even professional for them to discuss McNabb's three incompletions without mentioning that he connected 5/8 passes. As far as Kolb goes, he's still a good prospect. He's playing in McNabb's shadow in Philly. They are just trying to build him up at the expense of Donovan McNabb because they know Kolb hasn't done anything yet.

Archived