Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

Utterly pissed off.

Nothing else to say or else I may well get banned.

Hail.

Not pleased either, wanted Bayern to win. But that was an amazing final. Credit where it's due.

---------- Post added May-19th-2012 at 05:36 PM ----------

http://twitter.com/edsbs/statuses/203962068032950272

Jerry Jones will now buy an EPL team, and then we'll all REALLY start having fun.

The notion of Jerruh buying a EPL team is hilarious. Jerry on the sidelines :ols:

Edited by ixcuincle

Not a diehard soccer fan or anything, but that game was amazing.

EDIT: Why is Drogba leaving Chelsea? Contract up? Where's he going?

Rumors had him signing for Barcelona, but he strongly denied it. Now I think he might re-sign with Chelsea.

Rumors had him signing for Barcelona, but he strongly denied it. Now I think he might re-sign with Chelsea.

He's too loyal to Chelsea. I seen those same rumors about him going to Barcelona, but I think he'll come back to Chelsea.

EDIT: Why is Drogba leaving Chelsea? Contract up? Where's he going?

He'll be 35 next season. Chelsea have an ageing squad in need of a major rebuild. Something AVB (the previous coach/ manager) was doing as asked until the owner and players **** all over him from a great height.

Hail.

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven

I called both Bayern misses. Olic was off balance from the moment he started and stopped his first run up. Shoulda reset. The pig-farmer set his plant foot too close to the ball—penalties are, I'd say, are 90% plant foot.

I called both Bayern misses. Olic was off balance from the moment he started and stopped his first run up. Shoulda reset. The pig-farmer set his plant foot too close to the ball—penalties are, I'd say, are 90% plant foot.

So YOUR to blame for this carnage of London finally having a European Champion. And not a big London club at that. :redpunch:

Hail.

So YOUR to blame for this carnage of London finally having a European Champion. And not a big London club at that. :redpunch:

Hail.

Yes. Me. But also the one who held it off when John Terry sent it skyward in the lasst Chelsea CL final. I'll also claim Beckham's miss in the World Cup, when he pathetically looked at the spot of his plant foot and tried to tamp the ground flat with his boot. Too little too late, David.

Yes. Me. But also the one who held it off when John Terry sent it skyward in the lasst Chelsea CL final. I'll also claim Beckham's miss in the World Cup, when he pathetically looked at the spot of his plant foot and tried to tamp the ground flat with his boot. Too little too late, David.

What he giveth with one hand, he taketh away with the other.

******! :mad:

Hail.

*Edit* I would imagine you took an extra special bit of satisfaction from proceedings in Munich given where it's landed 'Spurs now.

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven