Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

LONG way to go yet. City will need more than one to win this.

Hail.

I think Alex Ferguson could have headed that ball away. However, yeah its gonna be long game. We've only had two games this year where we didn't score a goal. All I know is Utd better make sure the next goal is theirs or the lights may go out on their season.

*waits for Alex to make some changes.....Still waiting*

Changes in personnel and some urgency on the park. City are coasting through this.

Hail.

*Edit* And that's what I hate about Mancini. Italian mentality. FAR too early to start sitting and inviting Utd back into this.

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven

I can't believe how easy that was for City. No urgency, no quality, no nothing from Utd.

Not to rub it in Richmond, but if City now see this through this is the biggest single Premiership collapse for me that rivals anything Newcastle did. Honestly had Utd as champions back in February. A few weeks back when City lost at Arsenal and it was 7 points I officially called it. Still can't believe that's looking so wrong now.

Hail.

embarrassing. No heart and no adjustments. Embarrassing.

---------- Post added April-30th-2012 at 04:58 PM ----------

I can't believe how easy that was for City. No urgency, no quality, no nothing from Utd.

Not to rub it in Richmond, but if City now see this through this is the biggest single Premiership collapse for me that rivals anything Newcastle did. Honestly had Utd as champions back in February. A few weeks back when City lost at Arsenal and it was 7 points I officially called it. Still can't believe that's looking so wrong now.

Hail.

Man Utd shouldn't have even gotten on the bus to the stadium if that's the way they wanted to play. Champs don't screw the pooch like this. They didn't deserve anything. If they had a gotten a draw they would have basically stolen the game.

Edited by RichmondRedskin88

Americans distraught over ESPN airing soccer

Worst part about soccer on espn. Can't understand a damn word the announcers are saying lol
No, ESPN it's soccer not football. Football is played by men. #stupideuropeans
What is this country coming to... I'm watching soccer on ESPN and a 100% Spanish AT&T commercial comes on. Don't you know we speak American!
Look at @espn acting like it likes Soccer. You would think that Tebow was playing for Manchester United.

The notion of Americans being frustrated because they can't watch footbawl analysis shows in the off-season is hilarious.

Just ignorant trash. Makes me sick.

Edited by ixcuincle

BTW, well done on clinching third and taking something out of this season. (Can't see you not picking up at least one win from the final two so I'll congratulate you now.).

Get outta here with that. You proclaimed Utd champs weeks ago, and look what happened. :D

Despite angry Americans taking to twitter and complaining about their inability to watch the 100th rerun of Sportscenter or another offseason episode of NFL Live, ESPN's coverage of the Manchester Derby garnered record ratings.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-505245_162-57425934/champs-semis-manchester-derby-get-big-us-ratings/

Manchester City's 1-0 win over Manchester United on Monday drew 1,033,000 viewers on ESPN, the largest U.S. audience for a Premier League match on cable. The previous high was 610,000 for Arsenal's win over Chelsea on ESPN2 on Dec. 27, 2010.

....a Monday afternoon soccer match gets over 1 million viewers.

Lotta people are going to have to get used to it, because that is a HUGE number.

DC United (#2 in the East) plays tonight vs San Jose (#1 in the West). Kick off is 10:30pm EST. I'll be up watching!

Good luck man. GO DCU!

Another noteworthy game tonight takes place in the North West of England when Bolton play 'Spurs. Noteworthy as Bolton's Fabrice Muamba will be making his first public appearance at the game since the 23 year old collapsed on the pitch and his heart stopped beating for 78 minutes 6 weeks ago in the game in north London between the same two sides.

Remarkable recovery to see him now in a great feel good story.

Hail.

yeah, they're insane! Plus they don't have that evil empire vibe. One of their stars, Götze, lives at home with his parents.

I don't think Gotze will be at Dortmund or his parents house for long...

(yes, I know they have won the league two years in a row)

I think he just re-signed, two ways to look at that he re-signed as a favor to BD so they could get a bigger transfer fee OR that he actually plans on staying. Could be a little of both. I THINK Kagawa is the one that wants out.

I think he just re-signed, two ways to look at that he re-signed as a favor to BD so they could get a bigger transfer fee OR that he actually plans on staying. Could be a little of both. I THINK Kagawa is the one that wants out.

plus, it helps with his wages. He will get (more) interest from the superclubs and the transfer fees and wages will be too much to pass up

'We're on the march with Kenny's army ..... '

Cup Final day.

Another trip to Anfield South to see the redmen send the rent boys packing and complete another double.

Not to sound arrogant, but not concerned about Chelski in the slightest. As poor as we've been, Liverpool don't do losing finals 9 times out of 10. Time to show the plastic flag waving, National Front supporting, small club with Russian money ****ney no-marks once again just what a proper football club with proper support look's and sounds like.

' **** off Chelsea FC,

Yuse 'aint got no his-to-ry;

5 European Cups, and 18 Leagues,

That's what we call his-to-ry ..... '

YNWA. Hail.

'We're on the march with Kenny's army ..... '

Cup Final day.

Another trip to Anfield South to see the redmen send the rent boys packing and complete another double.

Not to sound arrogant, but not concerned about Chelski in the slightest. As poor as we've been, Liverpool don't do losing finals 9 times out of 10. Time to show the plastic flag waving, National Front supporting, small club with Russian money ****ney no-marks once again just what a proper football club with proper support look's and sounds like.

' **** off Chelsea FC,

Yuse 'aint got no his-to-ry;

5 European Cups, and 18 Leagues,

That's what we call his-to-ry ..... '

YNWA. Hail.

On the other hand .......