Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

Who is a top class manager? Mourinho is. SAF was pretty darn good. JoeWolf doesn't like Pep. But none of the guys that took over Barca have been able to sustain the success (albeit for various reasons). Was Mancini or Pellegrini world class? I think you give Wenger the same players (or at least money) as Citeh and he'll field a great team. Klopp's really good, but like Arsenal, they seem mired in 2nd tier status. 

Martinez? Because he's got Everton playing well for how much they spend? I know a guy named David Moyes who did that. Koeman? 

What about all the clowns Chelsea hired before Mou got re-hired? All the clowns Spurs try to hire to get over the hump? Joachim Low, can he do it in the club sphere? 

So, basically, I can count Mourinho and Bielsa as probably the best managers on the planet right now. Mou is successful, but I've never liked watching his teams play. My time is precious to me, if I'm going to give up 2 hours of it in a weekend to watch a team play football, Chelsea are not in the top 5. 

• Like 1

At least he actually came into the game with adjustments.

yeah, but the final 3rd was a mess.

Based on the players he bought

BzP45sZCYAA-p5C.jpg

Ten #10s he is trying to fit in, iirc.

So go root for another club. You like nothing about the club, from what can be gleaned from your posts. Don't let an arbitrary pledge of allegiance keep you from true happiness.

FOH. Arsene Wenger is not Arsenal Football Club. The man is not bigger than the club. If you really believe him to be the club.

This is a big problem with Arsenal fans, we put players and people above the club. From my time, we did it for Vieira, Henry, Cesc, and especially Arsene. And the Cesc thing I will never understand as he won fucc all for us.

Nothing in my post said I am not rooting for Arsenal. I am pissed off with someone who isnt bringing us forward.

So, basically, I can count Mourinho and Bielsa as probably the best managers on the planet right now. Mou is successful, but I've never liked watching his teams play. My time is precious to me, if I'm going to give up 2 hours of it in a weekend to watch a team play football, Chelsea are not in the top 5.

I would actually say Simeone, but if you dont like the way the club is playing maybe you should root for another. Edited by JoeWolf990

I'm just sick of Wilshere being the vocal point of the offense. All he does is dribble into 14 ppl and beg for fouls. It's like AW builds the team around him.

Here's an article that better articulates what I'm trying to say

http://theshortfuse.sbnation.com/2014/10/3/6888993/arsenal-formation-tactics-arsene-wenger-jack-wilshere-4141-4231-ozil-middle

I'm just sick of Wilshere being the vocal point of the offense. All he does is dribble into 14 ppl and beg for fouls. It's like AW builds the team around him.

Here's an article that better articulates what I'm trying to say

http://theshortfuse.sbnation.com/2014/10/3/6888993/arsenal-formation-tactics-arsene-wenger-jack-wilshere-4141-4231-ozil-middle

jack is just too loose in possession in the final 3rd. The boy just aint that good.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/shell-pel-unveil-first-football-190000906.html

Shell and Pelé Unveil First Football Pitch to be Powered by Players' Footsteps

"As a real-world example that ideas can come from anywhere, Shell has used the invention of a young entrepreneur to solve a challenge for the Morro da Mineira community. The football pitch, a key part of life for favela residents, was refurbished by Shell using 200 high-tech, underground tiles that capture kinetic energy created by the movement of the players. This energy is then stored and combined with the power generated by solar panels next to the pitch to convert into renewable electricity for the new floodlights, giving everyone in the favela, and especially young people, a safe and secure community space at night."

• Like 1

Apparently Ozil is going to be out for 3 months with injured knee ligaments.

How is AFC's physical training staff still in a job? Every week we lose a key player for extended time. Ridiculous.

Time to put Santi in at the #10 and reserve the pacey players for the wings. I guess that's a plus.

So that means Balotelli must have been completely erased from existence then right?

He must still be at Milan right? lol 

16 million we'll get back verses club record 40 mill. you won't. You guys sure know how to bargain hunt.

Mario and his 1 goal ..... 1 goal more than Arsenal have European Cups.

We had this conversation right? Just checking. :D

Hail.

Ozil being out will be unnoticeable righ being as he's been completely invisible since you signed him? ;)

Hail.

Not at all, but we do have a more forgiving stretch with Hull, Burnley, Anderlecht, Utd, Sunderland, West Brom.

There was a time when we didn't have Mesut and did just about as well as we're doing now. 

• Like 1

I hate international breaks.

Spoken like a true Liveroudlian. I'm so proud. :)

On the brightside at least England can't **** Daniel up again and we'll have him back for QPR.

Although I'm sure Hodgson will do his best to put Srerling out. Bitter **** that he is.

Hail.

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven
  • Like 1

Spoken like a true Liveroudlian. I'm so proud. :)

On the brightside at least England can't **** Daniel up again and we'll have him back for QPR.

Although I'm sure Hodgson will do his best to put Srerling out. Bitter **** that he is.

Hail.

Speaking of the love fest between the two, anything further on BR getting the England job or has that died out?

• Like 1