Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

Kind of funny.  I was buying a Lewandowski jersey (I've been meaning to do that for awhile even before he switched clubs).  So right when I hit buy he scored lol.  I don't think I've missed a Bayern game this season actually.  Just find it fun watching them and they never clash with a Utd game.  I check in on Dortmund but it seems they are really hurting from losing him.

Kind of funny.  I was buying a Lewandowski jersey (I've been meaning to do that for awhile even before he switched clubs).  So right when I hit buy he scored lol.  I don't think I've missed a Bayern game this season actually.  Just find it fun watching them and they never clash with a Utd game.  I check in on Dortmund but it seems they are really hurting from losing him.

more than losing Lewandowski, they are missing Reus, Gündoğan, and Hummels.
  • Like 1

more than losing Lewandowski, they are missing Reus, Gündoğan, and Hummels.

I believe Reus was the only one who didn't play today. Reus is huge loss though. With Lewandowski leaving Dortmund turned to Reus last season a lot. Not saying Lewy didn't put the same work in but Dortmund was playing Reus a lot more knowing he was their future or at least they hope he is. I want to see him stay there. The league seems to more competitive and open right now. Dortmund better figure it out soon or they'll be facing no champions league like Utd. I think Dortmund is a great club for champions league because people get to see the yellow wall and the fantastic atmosphere.

I believe Reus was the only one who didn't play today. Reus is huge loss though. With Lewandowski leaving Dortmund turned to Reus last season a lot. Not saying Lewy didn't put the same work in but Dortmund was playing Reus a lot more knowing he was their future or at least they hope he is. I want to see him stay there. The league seems to more competitive and open right now. Dortmund better figure it out soon or they'll be facing no champions league like Utd. I think Dortmund is a great club for champions league because people get to see the yellow wall and the fantastic atmosphere.

Gündoğan and Hummels, still finding their fitness.

Especially Gündoğan who has been out for just about a year.

Dortmund should still finish in CL, imo but Bayern is a machine. Even Pep can't wreck them in the Bundesliga.

Gündoğan and Hummels, still finding their fitness.Especially Gündoğan who has been out for just about a year.Dortmund should still finish in CL, imo but Bayern is a machine. Even Pep can't wreck them in the Bundesliga.

hard to disagree with bayern being a machine especially with Lewandowski really going now. Question is how will they fare in champions league. We all know pep will be judged by how he guides them through that. Winning the Bundesliga and pokal is just expected.

hard to disagree with bayern being a machine especially with Lewandowski really going now. Question is how will they fare in champions league. We all know pep will be judged by how he guides them through that. Winning the Bundesliga and pokal is just expected.

if he continues insisting on this tiki taka nonsense, Bayern will not win CL.

Just seen Alonso almost score a third career goal from inside his own half that would of bettered the 2 he scored for L'pool for me in that game.

He may of lost his legs but you NEVER lose the brain and talent.

Hail.

*Edit* As a side note, I HATE when Everton and Utd play. How do you root for a winner out of that?

Can they both lose to make it easier please?

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven
  • Like 1

Just seen Alonso almost score a third career goal from inside his own half that would of bettered the 2 he scored for L'pool for me in that game.

He may of lost his legs but you NEVER lose the brain and talent.

Hail.

*Edit* As a side note, I HATE when Everton and Utd play. How do you root for a winner out of that?

Can they both lose to make it easier please?

Utd got the win.  I mean that's better than normal.  When it comes to Utd the last few years you take the W and just say moving on.  Gone are the days of pretty passes, crazy build ups, and amazing counters all game. 

Arsene is finished as a top class manager. Completely finished, and has been for a few seasons.

So go root for another club. You like nothing about the club, from what can be gleaned from your posts. Don't let an arbitrary pledge of allegiance keep you from true happiness. 

• Like 1