Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I appreciate the shoutout, but there is not a chance that we score 4 goals :lol:

Giving up 3? That is an absolute possibility.

Did he just say that? On Derby day? REALLY?!!!!! :angry: 

That's IT! I disown him! That's NO brother of mine! ****ER!  :angry:  :angry:

As for the game, just how freeking jammy were the blue ****e? Hell of a webb from Jaguelka like for the equaliser but wholly undeserved. Dominated the game right through with good pace and tempo. Finally starting to find outr feet this year. Hell of a save by Howard from Mario. Though no corner. Compounding a poor refrain display. Just HOW did Barry not only stay on, but not concede a clear penalty? Lallana man of the match for me. He was everywhere. Markovic just looks horrible all season.

VERY frustrating day.

Hail.

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven

Frustrating game. Had too many portions where Liverpool was controlling play. Garry cod have been called for a PK, but it all evens out I guess since Lukaku didn't get the call early in the game.

Unexpected blast from Jagielka.

Lukaku should of had a penalty early? Trying to recall ..... must of missed it. Or was it the one that looked like a soft free kick on the edge of the box?  Honestly didn't know there was an Everton claim but then I was at the other end of the ground so I really wouldn't know. The Barry hand ball in front of us was clear as day. And he was lucky not to go for another challenge too after the early booking.

Hail.

50,000 corners and can't score from a single one.

Like we said last week ,it really does beg the question what pro clubs do in training. Both defending and attacking set pieces. Crazy as they can often be the difference. Particularly in games among the big clubs.

Good game? Not seen any of it. Caught the United game (or parts of it) in the pub. Blown opportunity from West Ham. United continue to look clueless not only at the back but defending as a team as a whole. And a ridiculous sending off from Rooney. Heck knows what he was thinking but that was real nasty. Wait, it's Shrek. He'd need a brain to be able to think. My bad.

Hail.

Spurs are one of the worst teams in the league. I mean that was a ****ing horrible game by them. But of course Wenger plays that **** formation and we only manage one. Flamini gifted them that goal with one of the dumbest moves I've seen in my short time following soccer. Bull****

Chelsea

Man City

Everyone else.

Edited by BRAVEONTHEWARPATH93

I cannot emphasize how awful Spurs are.

Arsenal should have killed them. That might as well have been a loss

As you should of Southampton at home.

But don't tell Joe. ;)

On the plus side at least you didn't lose to Villa who are ten times worse than Tottenham.

Hail.