Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Which one of you Scousers is this? .....

Ahhhhh, Pot Noodle head.

He was apparently ripped all game yesterday and has been destroyed on the net over night.

But seriously, if you even leave the house looking like THAT it's the very least you can expect.

Hail.

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven

There was a west ham player that could've been sent off in the first half for a tackle from behind.

Balo was taking some low percentage shots.

He's had it most every game and is keeping his cool pretty well. The altercation with the dick keeper is the first time he's remotely reacted.

But you just know when he does the media will be ALL over it and fail to mention what's gone before.

Hail.

He's had it most every game and is keeping his cool pretty well. The altercation with the dick keeper is the first time he's remotely reacted.

But you just know when he does the media will be ALL over it and fail to mention what's gone before.

Hail.

I wasn't talking about Balo in the first one. The West Ham forward kicked your Manquillo/Moreno from behind in front of goal. 

Hate to say it but Man utd look a lock For the top 4 this year.

They've bought very well.

I'd wait another month until that defense has faced Chelsea, City and Everton before making that claim after QPR and Leicester.

GHH's love for LFC > GHH's love for the Redskins

Therefore, GHH is not a real Skins fan. .....

Well, FWIW, I'd take a City win over. Redskin win today. But then I don't see the Redskins being a threat for anything this year whilst L'pool I do.

Make of that what you will.

Hail.

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven

I'd wait another month until that defense has faced Chelsea, City and Everton before making that claim after QPR and Leicester.

Hail.

With an attack that good I don't think a dodgy defence will hold them back too much. Like Liverpool last year.

Agreed its too early for a real assessment but it's just what I'm thinking unfortunately.

Edited by Morrison J

Wasn't Liverpool supposed to be good this year

Is this just early league swoon or is this something to worry about

The loss of one player (Suarez) really can't be that devastating, can it?

The longer it goes on its concerning ( 3 straight abysmal games); but all things considered with all the new faces (many in a new Country not just a new league) I'm not overly concerned.

If City beat Chelsea we're still well in touch in the league and sat pretty the top of the Champs. Lge group. And we know the quality we can produce when we click so just a matter of time.

L'pool will be there or there abouts come May.

Hail.