Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Love it. Always said 55 K would more than do us. Redeveloping the main stand gives that and adds much needed corporate revenue which let's face it is vital in this day and age however erroneous that is. Plus it puts to bed the ground move once and for all.

Lot of regeneration going on in the area (one of the poorest in the City) too which is benefiting the local community. So all round FSG are doing good work there.

Hail.

Yeah, that's kind of the idea behind the new Nationals (baseball) ball park down in Southeast.  The City is pining for the Redskins to move to that area if they had their druthers, but if it is in DC it'll be at the old RFK site.  DC United's new stadium could end up there as well. 

But I love those renderings, they're gorgeous.

Just because (with MASSIVE apologies to our French friend), the one game in Anfields rich history I wasn't at (through age) I dearly wish I would of been. The '77 quarter final second leg against the wonderful French Champions St. Etienne.

'Allez les Rouges, Allez les Rouges Allez, Allez!'

This is better sound to give you an example of just HOW loud the old place was that magical night:

Hail.

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven

Dortmund starting XI (4-2-3-1): Roman Weidenfeller; Erik Durm, Soktratis Papastathopoulos, Neven Subotic, Marcel Schmelzer; Sven Bender, Sebastian Kehl; Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, Henrikh Mkhitaryan, Kevin Großkreutz; Ciro Immobile

Arsenal starting XI (4-1-4-1): Wojciech Szczesny; Kieran Gibbs, Laurent Koscielny, Per Mertesacker, Hector Bellerin; Mikel Arteta; Mesut Özil, Jack Wilshere, Aaron Ramsey, Alexis Sanchez; Danny Welbeck

Bellerin gets his shot! Yes!

Edited by RawBBQSauce

Too much pressing.  Per usual, it's ownage of the whole pitch until that final third.  Still a lot of work to do to get on the same page.  Lallana should've put that away from Hendo that was a great lay up.

Not sure this ref has ever officiated an English Premier League game before has he?

Getting closer, lots more movement in the last 3rd.  59 '

Third free kick this half coming up.

Just missing that final touch, ugh...

Stevie coming up into the attack now.

Balotelli has got to do more than just stand there, too.

Borini getting ready

65'

Lucas and Borini coming on???

Ohhh Manquillo with a beautiful ball in and Borini puts in on target but save.

Balotelli does not care what's going on around him when he has the ball.

Oh my god... Ludo hits the post.

72'

Hendo just misses another header. 75'

84'

Another good strike from Mario , well saved. 87

Balo has so much potential but he does some of the damndest things... lol

And ludo ties it... un believable... ****ing mignolet

PENALTY!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Big ard Gerrard!

That's the match, gents.

Wow... this one had everything!

2-1 final

Managed to get the game on my cell.

Shockingly piss poor display again against the weakest team in the entire tournament. At home. Mario brilliance. Yet more Mingolet ineptitude. Seriously, I'm beginning to think Jones is a better option as ****e as he is. Bailed out by a stupidly rash mistake from their keeper.

Very, VERY lucky Liverpool. But 3 points nonetheless.

Hail.

I know AW was really revolutionary in 90s but the game has really passed him by.

It's sad.

I watched some of the game, along with three Gooner mates who all said the same thing. Really poor defending, could've been six or seven. Welbeck played ok, should have got a couple.

Yeah, Arsenal were piss poor. We didn't do enough running today, I think we put in our normal amount but Dortmund run so much more that you have to compensate or else you're always numbers down. There were so many times today that there were more yellow shirts than blue shirts in the screen. 

I don't think the 4-1-4-1 is going to work. There's not enough of a link from the back four to the front five and if it's going through the same guy(s) then it's horribly predictable. 

• Like 1

Pool better play much better than that in their other games, or CL nights at Anfield will end very quickly.

Honestly not very worried about later in the tournament.  At least as far as Liverpool's play goes.  Lallana, Balotelli, Alberto Moreno, Manquillo... they've all played together for what, 6 weeks?  Lallana has been hurt for most of that time, Balo has been here 2 weeks... they'll get better as they learn each other.

Lots of "pretty" all over the pitch tonight and no decisive strike.  Even Sterling caught the bug.  And then Mario didn't want to pass it at all. 

They'll figure it out.

Managed to get the game on my cell.

Shockingly piss poor display again against the weakest team in the entire tournament. At home. Mario brilliance. Yet more Mingolet ineptitude. Seriously, I'm beginning to think Jones is a better option as ****e as he is. Bailed out by a stupidly rash mistake from their keeper.

Very, VERY lucky Liverpool. But 3 points nonetheless.

Hail.

Having the conversation with my brother just now.  Even Martin chimed in on twitter after the match... not at all sure that the back four are all that bad.  But positive that Mignolet is dreadful.  Would love to see Victor Valdez work on his fitness. 

And once Mario starts making runs with Sturridge back there this team is going to be fun to watch.

I was keeping an eye on Borini, too, he loves this side... ran his heart out. :lol: