Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

This is an absolute shambles from Neil Swarbrick.  How is he not in prison after this game?

1 minute ago, Long n Left said:

That may be the worst (no) call yet.

Here come your changes.

• Thanks 1

Oh for ****'s sake....

1 minute ago, Gibbs Hog Heaven said:

WTF is Swarbrick on?

I mean it was a foul on Mane. But if he’s not giving that, it has to be a red for intentional handball surely?

Makes sense hooking him.

Hail.

He didn't give the yellow cause he realized he ****ed the call up.

He'll be on vacation in Daghenahm and Redbridge next weekend with the rest of his crew.

This is a joke.

• Thanks 1

We seem to need a bounce, man.  They're getting all the bounces.  We just need one.

Brilliant defending there to be fair

SALAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Thanks 1

Unlucky @Morrison J

THAT A BOY YOU ****ING REDS!!!!!

THAT'S HOW YOU ****ING FIGHT!

1 minute ago, Morrison J said:

I see your argument but would've been soft for me. Far too theatrical. I also think if Dele Alli did that against you you'd be labelling him a cheat and baying for his blood to be fair!

There usually isn't that kind of contact when Alli goes down and he is KNOWN for diving.

2 minutes ago, Morrison J said:

If only Leeds were doing that well! 

They are in my FIFA manager career at the moment.  Only the board is stingy with my additional fund requests.  I'm leaving this summer if they don't change their tune.  Acting like 4 million is asking for the world.

Didn't notice this at the time but check out Mama trying to save Salah's goal like a boss

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
8 minutes ago, DC9 said:

They are in my FIFA manager career at the moment.  Only the board is stingy with my additional fund requests.  I'm leaving this summer if they don't change their tune.  Acting like 4 million is asking for the world.

:rofl89:

Sounds very Leeds. Think we've had one season in the last ten where we've spent more money than we've sold. Get out of there before its too late I'd say! 

4 minutes ago, Morrison J said:

:rofl89:

Sounds very Leeds. Think we've had one season in the last ten where we've spent more money than we've sold. Get out of there before its too late I'd say! 

We're just about the same.

Well battled Redmen. 

Mo now 
level with Drogba for the most PL goals in a season from an African player. Now only Hunt and Rush have scored more in a season for L’pool. You run out of superlatives for him. The touch for the goal. Absolutely World Class. I mean, genuine, Messi/ Ronaldo WC. Time just stands still for him the box and everything slows down. Back up to second. 4 games clear of Chelsea in 5th. And the worst L’pool manager ever put back in his box!

Excellent start to the week. Onto City and the next step on the road to Kiev Wednesday.

GTF in Reds!

Hail. 

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, FanboyOf91 said:

Hoping this beating reduces Pulisic's transfer value.

I'm pretty sure Bayern will get a fair price either way. 

So next week it is then. Not sure I'll even get to watch with our spring game that day which will probably be one of the most emotional days of my life. More hard lessons in perspective I suppose.