Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

34 minutes ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

Of course, and Liverpool and their fans have all the answers.

The world is not happy with what your fans did this weekend.

First I'm hearing about it.  Was the same world unhappy when you said that the US would still watch the world cups because of "Super Stars" like Alex Owobi?

I think you're out of your depth in this thread.  Go spin your yarn in one of the political threads where no one knows what they're talking about.

37 minutes ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

English football fans are beyond tribal.

I don't think Suarez is a racist, and there may have been something that was lost culturally. But in England, to many black people, and to Evra, that was offensive. The fact that Liverpool fans still feel the need to abuse Evra after that is just disgusting.

Tribal?

Look at what you're doing and what you always do on this message board.  That is tribal.  You're sad, dude.

1 minute ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

The irony is you know you can't answer the question of whether Suarez said it or not. That doesn't help the warped version that you and your lot have told yourselves over the last 5+ years, which then leads to yelling at and blaming Evra for what Suarez said and abusing him over the weekend for what Suarez did. Its insane and tribal.

So there was no evidence that Suarez said anything racist... that is a fact.

And you dance around in all of these political threads talking about there is no evidence... that is a fact.

And you're in here ****ing at us, cause Evra got the business for tainting Suarez, who is his own kind of ****, but he's not a racist IN YOUR OWN WORDS, but we're the bad guys?

Should Evra not be accountable?  Is it not just as bad to say someone is a racist or said something racist when they didn't as it is to say something racist? 

• Thanks 1
38 minutes ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

Was it or was it not established that Sanchez called him "Negrito?" Did Sanchez admit to that?

That was literally not denied by ANYONE.

Like I said, you can all keep referring to your Liverpool fanzines and Liverpool websites and Liverpool social media outlets to confirm your warped mindsets, but the rest of the football world is shaking their heads and disgusted by you all.

Sanchez.... Suarez...

They're all just South Americans and racist to me....

Yup.... welcome to the varsity BRS

5 minutes ago, DC9 said:

I think you're out of your depth in this thread. 

LMAO.

5 minutes ago, DC9 said:

So there was no evidence that Suarez said anything racist... that is a fact.

Except for the evidence that said it and the FA charged him with lol.

6 minutes ago, DC9 said:

cause Evra got the business for tainting Suarez,

And this is where the mental nature of this comes in. Suarez never claimed Evra made a racial slur against him. Evra claimed Suarez did. 

Footballers taunt each other all the time, and 99% of the time no one makes a racial comment. Suarez represents that 1%.

7 minutes ago, DC9 said:

Should Evra not be accountable?  Is it not just as bad to say someone is a racist or said something racist when they didn't as it is to say something racist? 

This is insane drivel.

Hold Evra accountable for saying talking trash, and hold him to the same standards of a guy who made comments that said something racist. 

I know this thread is pretty much Red and White Kop and you guys only want it to be pro Liverpool, so I understand why you guys get upset when anyone says anything critical about Liverpool and their fans conduct, but this is beyond a level.

1 minute ago, DC9 said:

They're all just South Americans and racist to me....

That may very well be your belief. Do not conflate your views with mine.

Just now, BenningRoadSkin said:

LMAO.

Except for the evidence that said it and the FA charged him with lol.

And this is where the mental nature of this comes in. Suarez never claimed Evra made a racial slur against him. Evra claimed Suarez did. 

Footballers taunt each other all the time, and 99% of the time no one makes a racial comment. Suarez represents that 1%.

This is insane drivel.

Hold Evra accountable for saying talking trash, and hold him to the same standards of a guy who made comments that said something racist. 

I know this thread is pretty much Red and White Kop and you guys only want it to be pro Liverpool, so I understand why you guys get upset when anyone says anything critical about Liverpool and their fans conduct, but this is beyond a level.

If you want to understand why the FA hates Liverpool read up on your history.  There are reasons.  But it requires attention to detail and commitment, two things you seem to struggle with in your every day posting life here.

If you think 99% of folks say racist things when they talk trash then I just feel sorry for you.  Maybe you can join us for the DC United opener and meet some folks that aren't all about that kind of thing.  You need to relax, the world isn't as bad as folks want you to think it is, dude.

• Thanks 1

I'm still curious as to where all this World outrage is? Is it some covert silent code? 

Utd singing 'Chelsea Rent Boys' as standard yesterday. Presumably, this World outrage extends to that overt homophobia too? ..... No. Because that's as bat-**** crazy ludicrous as what you're spouting. 

Take your patent agenda to someone that will continue to enable you Benning. It couldn't be clearer if it came with sirens and flashing lights. 

5 minutes ago, DC9 said:

.....  Maybe you can join us for the DC United opener .....

That defo happening? 

Gonna' be a real stretch if we end up in Kiev but don't rule me out. 

Hail. 

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven
  • Like 2
5 minutes ago, DC9 said:

If you want to understand why the FA hates Liverpool read up on your history. 

Thats fine.

As a black American man we have a problem with police and the US government, and their is history with that. You should read that up. That doesn't mean I don't still have faith in both entities. 

Also there is a problem when any person of African decent is called anything with the word "negro" in it by someone who doesn't look like them. You should read up on that history as well.

7 minutes ago, DC9 said:

If you think 99% of folks say racist things when they talk trash then I just feel sorry for you.

You want to re-read my post and revise that statement, buddy?

7 minutes ago, Gibbs Hog Heaven said:

Take your patent agenda to someone that will continue to enable you Benning. It couldn't be clearer if it came with sirens and flashing lights.

Keep reading Daglish weekly.

21 minutes ago, DC9 said:

Maybe you can join us for the DC United opener and meet some folks that aren't all about that kind of thing.  You need to relax, the world isn't as bad as folks want you to think it is, dude.

Im down to join, but I also know the world isn't that bad. But I am also not oblivious, which you lot need to stop being.

Like I said before, re-read and revise your post. You read it wrong.

Well that revelation on your ethnicity just makes this whole agenda even more abhorrent. 

You must be so proud of yourself taking everything so out of context to try get a reaction. 

Hail. 

*Edit* And yeah, by that I'm flat out calling you out as being as big a part as any racial problem as anyone else you're castigating. Ban me. Sue me. Won't alter that fact that you compound that with each post. 

An agenda is an agenda. And yours is as downright underhand nasty and low as it gets. 

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven
17 minutes ago, Gibbs Hog Heaven said:

Well that revelation on your ethnicity just makes this whole agenda even more abhorrent. 

I have an agenda because I don’t believe in racism and think it’s a pox on western society which has engulfed the world?

What if I was a black man like Sol Campbell who is a Torrie?

Are we sure Liverpool fans aren’t racist, if that is your worldview? That is problematic and you may want to re-think it.

HAIL!

Like I said, Steve McMahon monthly is more along your speed. (The irony of a Liverpool supporter, defending fan abuse of a player who said a Liverpool player racially abused claiming people aren’t objective isn’t lost on anyone)

Edited by BenningRoadSkin
19 minutes ago, Gibbs Hog Heaven said:

As I'm not the one saying I don't believe in racism, then flippantly using it out of context to suit behind a transparent righteous veil; I'd say I was on solid ground whatever you came out with next. 

Hail. 

I didn't flip a single word out of context.

If anything, my comments were misread. I also said I dont think Suarez is a racist.

All I said is that its low class for Liverpool fans to abuse a person because they said a player made a racist claim against them. (and iirc, Evra never went towards official documentation. Evra said it, then the FA pursued it without him filing a report)

Instead of that fairly level-headed statement, you and your lot decided to run with what you have procured from your LFC propoganda outlets as if they were facts. You also never answered if Suarez said the word. (and you can't because you know that is true)

You lot are Fox News watchers when it comes to Liverpool FC.

Then you decided that I cannot be unbiased because I am black, which is actually a stunning accusation and I should report.

Edited by BenningRoadSkin
1 hour ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

Thats fine.

As a black American man we have a problem with police and the US government, and their is history with that. You should read that up. That doesn't mean I don't still have faith in both entities. 

Also there is a problem when any person of African decent is called anything with the word "negro" in it by someone who doesn't look like them. You should read up on that history as well.

And again... if there is no proof that anything racist was said what's the next step?  We're not in the business of being racist at LFC, focus your efforts on Chelsea if that's something you just have to have in your life. 

56 minutes ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

Im down to join, but I also know the world isn't that bad. But I am also not oblivious, which you lot need to stop being.

Like I said before, re-read and revise your post. You read it wrong.

I did misread what you wrote about 99%, my apologies for that. 

However, this is your favorite topic and you're creating drama where there isn't any.  You yourself mis-typed "Sanchez" instead of "Suarez" which could immediately label you a racist.  I'm sure that would be reaching, but that's open to the interpreter.  Given your history on this board you'd run roughshot with that. 

The theme of our counter-posts to you are that you seem to NEED this in your life and at least for me that makes me sad for you. 

We'd be happy to have you.  We're still trying to figure out if we are in for the actual new stadium opener or one a little later.  It depends on ticket prices.

1 minute ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

If anything, my comments were misread. I also said I dont think Suarez is a racist.

All I said is that its low class for Liverpool fans to abuse a person because they said a player made a racist claim against them.

So we're on the same page here.... We are not allowed to be upset at a player for lying and getting one of our players suspended because the player who lied said it was about racism?

3 minutes ago, DC9 said:

if there is no proof that anything racist was said what's the next step? 

the problem isnt that there isnt proof. The proof is that he said it.

The problem is that it is, and always has been in England and to many around the world. The Suarez argument was that it doesnt mean that in Uruguay. He is probably right, but that isnt how Patrice Evra took it or anyone else. 

Suarez could have both said something extremely offensive and not meant it in an offensive way. That happens a lot. Instead of saying "well it dont mean that in my part of the world," own up to it.

But more than anything, why abuse Evra over what he endured based on what Suarez said and did?

6 minutes ago, DC9 said:

You yourself mis-typed "Sanchez" instead of "Suarez" which could immediately label you a racist. 

My apologies for mistyping his name.

If you really want to play THAT game, then you aren't on the mental level required to have this conversation.

7 minutes ago, DC9 said:

The theme of our counter-posts to you are that you seem to NEED this in your life and at least for me that makes me sad for you

I am getting married. I am extremely happy. You do not know anything about me. I am also happy at pointing out that people are doofuses even tho they don't realize it.

3 minutes ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

The problem is that it is, and always has been in England and to many around the world. The Suarez argument was that it doesnt mean that in Uruguay. He is probably right, but that isnt how Patrice Evra took it or anyone else.

4 minutes ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

If you really want to play THAT game, then you aren't on the mental level required to have this conversation.

Those posts look amazing next to each other.

5 minutes ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

I am getting married. I am extremely happy.

Congrats!  That is great news.  It doesn't change the fact that your history on this board is negative and wanting.

22 minutes ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

All I said is that its low class for Liverpool fans to abuse a person because they said a player made a racist claim against them. (and iirc, Evra never went towards official documentation. Evra said it, then the FA pursued it without him filing a report)

Instead of that fairly level-headed statement, you and your lot decided to run with what you have procured from your LFC propoganda outlets as if they were facts. You also never answered if Suarez said the word. (and you can't because you know that is true)

You lot are Fox News watchers when it comes to Liverpool FC.

Then you decided that I cannot be unbiased because I am black, which is actually a stunning accusation and I should report.

The FA are obligated to start an investigation when an allegation is made.

I had no need to answer you as I stated that first in response to you. Which is not a racial slur. Unless you or your ilk (again, astounded that this is coming from a black guy as you've disclosed), decide to take it completely out of context as you continue to do to push your agenda driven narrative here. Aside from completely ignoring the rest of Evra's B/S claims. 

The Fox propaganda line isn't worth a response. You're now grasping that bad I'm even starting to feel sorry for you. 

Hail. 

10 minutes ago, Gibbs Hog Heaven said:

The FA are obligated to start an investigation when an allegation is made.

I had no need to answer you as I stated that first in response to you. Which is not a racial slur. Unless you or your ilk (again, astounded that this is coming from a black guy as you've disclosed), decide to take it completely out of context as you continue to do to push your agenda driven narrative here. Aside from completely ignoring the rest of Evra's B/S claims. 

The Fox propaganda line isn't worth a response. You're now grasping that bad I'm even starting to feel sorry for you. 

Hail. 

Don't feed him, dude.

• Thanks 1
7 hours ago, Gibbs Hog Heaven said:

You asked, so I looked as it's only 11 or so pages back. You spent 3/4 pages arguing the correct decision had been made. And before you try flip that into the non-offside call as you vainly went on to below, if the correct decision, in your view and by the view of the selective 'experts' you put up was correct, then you're saying the penalty call was correct too as that was the ultimate decision. Saying it's a close call/ dubious. L'pool were unlucky BUT it\s the correct decision is as contradictory as it get's. 

Not sure what I'm missing here. Any time I said the correct decision was made it was in the context of the offside part of the decision. I'm still genuinely not even 100% sure about the Kane dive part as it's not a clear call. Every call in football isn't plain black and white unfortunately. My summary though was that Liverpool were very unlucky to have so many close calls not go their way. I stick by that. Let it go GHH.

1 hour ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

“Little Negro is not a racial slur”

Liverpool FC fan lol

"The way things conjugate in your language, even though they don't mean the same thing in your culture, are offensive sounding to me and therefore you get an 8-match ban."

Keep being great BRS.

Edited by DC9
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Morrison J said:

Not sure what I'm missing here. Any time I said the correct decision was made it was in the context of the offside part of the decision. I'm still genuinely not even 100% sure about the Kane dive part as it's not a clear call. Every call in football isn't plain black and white unfortunately. My summary though was that Liverpool were very unlucky to have so many close calls not go their way. I stick by that. Let it go GHH.

I have a question... a ball is played off the wing to a player in the box who is offside.

While it's coming across... the defender swings at it and gets a nick. 

Is that play now onside?

3 minutes ago, DC9 said:

I have a question... a ball is played off the wing to a player in the box who is offside.

While it's coming across... the defender swings at it and gets a nick. 

Is that play now onside?

According to the rulebook he's then onside yes. 

3 minutes ago, Morrison J said:

According to the rulebook he's then onside yes. 

The way you word that, according to the rulebook, is interesting.

So is it then fair to say the flag is usually up?

There is massive potential of two epiphanies in one week, here.

• Haha 1
Just now, DC9 said:

The way you word that, according to the rulebook, is interesting.

So is it then fair to say the flag is usually up?

There is massive potential of two epiphanies in one week, here.

Flag does often shoot up quicker than it should yeah. Seen it many times. 

I said all along that Liverpool were unlucky to have all the big decisions go against them. By the letter of the law they got the offside 100% correct though so I don't see how one can blame the ref/linesman for doing their jobs correctly. There's no epiphanies, I'm being consistent with what I've said all along with everything. 

I thought I was being very fair throughout that whole discussion to be honest, you guys just didn't see it that way. 

• Like 1