Lallana - mediocre

Wilshere - meh

Dier - who

Rose - who

Cahill - meh

Smalling - meh

Clyne - who

Hart - meh

Kane was by far their worst forward the whole tournament.

You have to watch the games to comment IX. 

Moving forward.  From a Germany perspective, they got the tougher match against those darn Italians.  France should advance against Iceland (though would love an upset), but I hope that Germany can find a way to beat Italy.

They never beat Italy, like we never beat the Germans. They were lucky enough not to cross our path from 1998 to 2000.

Gary Lineker @GaryLineker

The worst defeat in our history. England beaten by a country with more volcanoes than professional footballers. Well played Iceland.

Edited by FrFan
  • Like 1

Zelda's gone. Resigned. Press conference now. 

Not sure who England turn to from here. Has to be English for me. Any National team manager should be a National of that Nation unless it's a developing, **** Country. Absolute embarrassment that they went with Ericsson and then Capello. But as to which English manger heck only knows? Not one looks experienced enough or good enough.

Hail. 

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven

Zelda's gone. Resigned. Press conference now. 

Not sure who England turn to from here. Has to be English for me. Any National team manager should be a National of that Nation unless it's a developing, **** Country. Absolute embarrassment that they went with Ericsson and then Capello. But as to which English manger heck only knows? Not one looks experienced enough or good enough.

Hail. 

220px-Brendan_Rodgers_2014_%28cropped%29

• Like 1

I LOVE the fact I've narked you right through this tournament as much as you protest I haven't just because I don't give a flying **** for a Country that doesn't give a flying **** about my City.

Nah, I'm not bothered who does or doesn't like England. Really don't care. I just like to push back against your typical spouse ego, nothing wrong with that is there mate.

England have better players, but we perform better.

the US?

We could've beat them today.

But putting Sturridge on the wing is akin to Klinsmann putting Zardes on the wing.  Neither are wingers.  Neither really know what to do out there and what they do they don't do well.

Play players in their positions.  Force feeding Kane and Rooney into the 11 was Hodgson's downfall... along with not taking Drinkwater.

There was no midfield to speak of and having strikers on the wing and expecting service?

And who knows what Raheem Sterling is anymore.  I'm not sure he'd score double-digits in MLS right now.  We have tons of fast players, too.

• Like 1

And again with the history re-write insulting every last one here's intelligence. You don't think they remember what's said and what isn't?

You're not just a troll. You're a piss poor one. 

Hail. 

We do have it all, you guys congratulating each other about how Pool would never poach players, while bad old Bayern do.

The FACTS (and history) are that Pool now have bought 5 Southampton players in the last 3 years, and are looking at others from EPL clubs, while you complain that Bayern 'grab up top players from competing clubs' to keep top of EPL.

Sorry, but facts (and history) don't lie, unlike youse.

You're not just a blowhard, but a really great one, so you got that going for ya.

Enjoy your evenings, you'll have plenty of them free.  Fact.

#Brexit

#EnglandNTExit

#PoolExit

Edited by btfoom

the US?

We could've beat them today.

But putting Sturridge on the wing is akin to Klinsmann putting Zardes on the wing. Neither are wingers. Neither really know what to do out there and what they do they don't do well.

Play players in their positions. Force feeding Kane and Rooney into the 11 was Hodgson's downfall... along with not taking Drinkwater.

There was no midfield to speak of and having strikers on the wing and expecting service?

And who knows what Raheem Sterling is anymore. I'm not sure he'd score double-digits in MLS right now. We have tons of fast players, too.

That's what I'm saying. US performs better at tournaments , but England have better players. We wish we had a Harry Kane or Even a diminished Rooney. I'd take either over demosey. Sturridge better than zardes. Sterling better than Wood.

Sky Sports News HQ 

?@SkySportsNewsHQ

BREAKING: Sky sources: Crystal Palace make £31.5m bid for Michy Batshuayi

Again, get used to the new mega TV deal era. £30 million will become the average price and a lot of smaller clubs will have 2 or 3 of these guys. Time to completely forget about ridiculous transfer fees. They just are what they are. 

Hail.