Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

We'd be down 3-0 if this wasn't QPR... lets insist on not giving Balo a partner.

And these have only score 4 times all year. A complete yard dog like Dunne at the back and we've given him as comfortable a game as is possible.

But Rodgers will probably take off Mario and leave Lambert isolated on his own. When he is he going to admit it doesn't work and is easy to defend?

This is more boring than watching Hodgsons England.

Hail.

• Like 1

Can needs to come out for Lambert in my opinion.  This is ridiculous.

Nothing from the final third in terms of a real threat except for Stevie.

If the midfield isn't holding up it's end then bring in another striker.  Might as well push forward if you can't hold the ball in the middle.

Embarrassing isn't the word.

QPR want it more. And the defending at the back ....: Skrtel and Mingolet want leaving in London and banning from EVER returning home.

None existent midfield. Mario isolated again. No tempo. No creativity. No frigging work rate. Nothing.

Something's badly wrong within this camp.

Hail.

I saw this weakened side and thought BR was being a tad presumptuous about how good our depth is at the moment.

Lots of potential, but not nearly ready for this.  Get these three points and we are fifth in the table.  Draw or lose and we're in deep ****.  Need to see some fire here.

Can needs to come out for Lambert in my opinion. This is ridiculous.

Nothing from the final third in terms of a real threat except for Stevie.

If the midfield isn't holding up it's end then bring in another striker. Might as well push forward if you can't hold the ball in the middle.

Agreed. Got to get two up. It doesn't matter how good your individual movement is and how well you hold the ball up. It's easy to take a lone forward out of the game.

And what's Coutinho done so wrong to be so out of favour?

Hail.

This about covers it for me...

B0UCiHOCIAAv0Mj.jpg

Love BR... but we talked about it last year... maybe Carra needs to get his suit ready.

Agreed. Got to get two up. It doesn't matter how good your individual movement is and how well you hold the ball up. It's easy to take a lone forward out of the game.

And what's Coutinho done so wrong to be so out of favour?

Hail.

If he isn't starting against Real I don't know what to say.

One bad play to concede against City is all I can think of.  Haven't seen much of him since then.

Need that vision right now, though.  We're basically playing with a target forward (Balo) and then he holds up the ball while everyone rushes up and then he takes the shot anyway.

I think that Bob Bradley got fired for this from the USMNT not long ago.  Be a little ****ing innovative.

I have NO clue how we're winning this game.

Thank you the bitter fat yard dog that is Richard Dunne.

Hail.

Arlo White just said that's his 10th own goal.  First in the BPL to get there.

Get in!

Late from Balo to Sterling there... not the timing and not the weight.