Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

(GONE!)Free Preseason tickets & gray lot parking (you pay shipping)

Dead Money

Hey all I just wanted to share my tickets for the preseason. I bought season tickets at the last minute after I havent had them in a couple of years, glad to just give them to fellow members.

Unfortunately, I got them last night so I will have to overnight the bills game tickets to you at your cost - unless you are anyone who may have supplied me with tickets in the past, then I'll eat the shipping.

For a shipping quote use the zipcode 29401 and I will drop it off at a shipper by end of business today.

Just hoping a fellow skins fan can use them since I have no intention of seeing any preseason games.

If you want the Ravens game tix speak up now, there is plenty of time to just mail them to you at no cost.

Contact me by PM, I can accept Paypal to cover the shipping costs. Make sure to send me your paypal username so that I can send you a bill. Act quick if you want the Bills tix, not much time left to get this done.

:peaceout:

UPDATE: congrats to DCDISCOKID, he'll be going to the Ravens game; tickets and parking. Sorry for those who missed out wish I put them up sooner, its a shame to throw out the Bills tickets and Parking.

Hey dead I will take the Ravens tickets from you, shoot me a PM if they are still available I am at work now.

Sorry Alan, like I said in the post, I needed to be contacted me by PM.

DCdisokid gets the Ravens game tickets & Parking; Have fun!

The Bills tickets go in the garbage, as well as the parking pass because I'm in Charleston SC.

Thanks for looking.

:logo:

Archived