Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Birds-Pats

Skin Deep

Yeah, Lito fumbled a punt and lost it, but then he had a nice kickoff return for like 40+ yards (although it was called back for a hold). Eagles are actually executing fairly well, despite a few brain farts, but they are also being extremely vanilla because they play each other in week 2.

I think the national game was changed to Miami-Atlanta (before Vick was injured, I'm sure). So I'm just getting this game being is the northeast.

Patsies seem to be putting together a nice drive.

I also can't believe the Eagles are blitzing too much. Brady is picking them apart, especially if he's not getting much pressure.

The mistakes will give Reid something to grumble about. They played extremely well (for preseason) in the first two games. ALthough I'm sure he's going to grumble at Staley for a long, long time. :laugh:

So much for the nice drive - Brady fumbles at the Eagles 23.

Thanks for the info Texas,

If they're not going to blitz at all, they might as well sit the starters. It's not worht their time if they can't run some semblance of the actual defense.

Interesting. McNabb 4 for 4 and the Eagles are driving. Still his yards per pass are well below 10. That needs to improve.

The Birds blitzed atleast a couple times. I remember 1 specifically early in the 1st quarter where they sent Dawkins. I think it forced Brady to throw it away.

Not like it matters much. They're both running pretty basic stuff b/c of their meeting again, it's just a matter of the 1st teams executing their basic plays it seems.

Originally posted by Skin Deep

Not like it matters much. They're both running pretty basic stuff b/c of their meeting again, it's just a matter of the 1st teams executing their basic plays it seems.

It'll probably get real boring, but might pick up when the scrubs get in. They play again in week 2, 23 days from now. Who made that schedule?

Archived