Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Bieber takes a bottle off the face

Spaceman Spiff

Pretty classless.

I find it rather amusing when grown people get turned off by the teen idols.

Well no ****, sherlock. That's why they're called "teen idols". They're made for kids, not you.

His 15 minutes will be up soon and he will be gone like Hanson, then you'll have another child to hate.

~Bang

I really dont care for that kid but he showed alot of composure and maturity that the idiot who threw the water bottle...

who cares if he is 14, 24, or 40... that is pretty classless...

Pretty classless.

Well no ****, sherlock. That's why they're called "teen idols". They're made for kids, not you.

His 15 minutes will be up soon and he will be gone like Hanson, then you'll have another child to hate.

~Bang

I'm guessing he'll fall off and turn into another Macaulay Culkin creeper in a few years.

Throwing **** at the stage is crap. It doesn't matter if you like the artist or not. In '98 I saw Tool walk off stage some 40 odd minutes into their set after some dick threw a chunk of rebar at the stage and hit Justin Chancellor in the chest. Also saw Will I Am go ballistic over a water bottle at a Warped Tour somewhere around the same time...way before they were well known and got Fergie. If you don't like them go get a beer or some merch.

Pretty classless.

~Bang

Calm down Bang. He annoys some of us. This isn't "Kick a Ginger" week. Save your outrage for that.:pfft:

The media might overhype him, but that still doesn't mean you throw bottles at the kid's face.

If he was really the spoiled douche that everyone who doesn't know him pretends he is, he probably would have flipped ****. But he didn't.

I don't like Bieber at all, but he responded pretty impressively to some stupid drunk ***** who probably wouldn't have had the guts to do that if they couldn't get away with it.

This also happened to his father.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7VpJRT_7t8&hl=en_US&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7VpJRT_7t8&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

• 3 months later...

Archived