Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dallas CBs last night: man, they got torched

goldenster95

like hell that wasn't a helmit-to-helmit hit. Plus the hit was illegal anyway by leading with the CROWN of the helmit. It was EASILY helmit-to-helmit and everyone came to that conclusion after they aired the replay about 10 times to make sure of it. I don't even remember the hit last year so I will take your word for it, but last night was NO DOUBT, helmit to helmit.

It seems that many of you were watching this game thru burgundy colored glasses. Yes, Ross and Newman got beat, badly at times, and Allen looked like a tub of lard. BUT I saw a disciplined, tough Dallas team play tough against a strong Steelers team.

Those two long scoring drives against a supposedly strong Pitt. defense were impressive; vintage Parcells. I think he found a QB.

:rolleyes:

I didn't see the Woodson hit we're talking about here so I'll reserve comment. Let me say though that the hit last year was perfectly clean on Jackson and it was a terrible shame to see him fined for such an ideal, completely legal hit as that.

Originally posted by Oldskool

Maddox resurection has to do with him finally being able to put the mental pieces together with the physical tools he's always had.

It doesnt hurt when you have WR's like Hines and Plexiglass either.

Also Randle El in the 3rd spot - ouch. That kind of depth can kill anyone.

G-Faneca, C-Harting, T-Gandy(gone) didn't hurt either.

Archived