Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tony Romo Rant a Pep Rally

Kdiggy

I am sitting here watching the HOF Game. And I see Tony Romo sits to pee running at the mouth about playing in Dallas for the Superbowl.

It had me thinking, wouldnt it be wonderful if we won the Super Bowl in Dallas.

Going in the Cowgirls house and winning the big game. They should also destroy the locker room. LOL!

(Posted this in wrong forum)

:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck

Eli Manning already destroyed it. He wrote the score and first win on the Cowboys locker room wall in permanent marker after they beat Dallas the first game in the new stadium.

As much as I don't like Eli, I have to give him props for forever keeping the "0-1" memory alive.

Eli Manning already destroyed it. He wrote the score and first win on the Cowboys locker room wall in permanent marker after they beat Dallas the first game in the new stadium.

Nicely done Eli.

Although it doesn't sound very Manning like.

Is there a link to this story anywhere? Seems like it would have made the rounds when it happened.

I am sitting here watching the HOF Game. And I see Tony Romo sits to pee running at the mouth about playing in Dallas for the Superbowl.

It had me thinking, wouldnt it be wonderful if we won the Super Bowl in Dallas.

Going in the Cowgirls house and winning the big game. They should also destroy the locker room. LOL!

(Posted this in wrong forum)

:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck

Not the wrong forum, this is a true smack to our face! This is exactly what I wanted Dallas and every team to do, over look this Redskins team. Come September 12th, Romo sits to pee and the Cowboys will be rudely reminded that there are 16 games to go through before the playoffs, and this Redskins team isn't going to make that easy for them anymore.

Archived