Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Thank you, Brett Favre

Larry

FYI:

I will be posting an auction on eBay soon. Up for bid is an authentic, home 'used', autographed diaper from one of the NFL's oldest active and All-Time Greats... Burt Farva. It is serial numbered (002/100) and comes with a Certificate of Authenticity.

Opening bid will start at $3.50

(I can't wait for him to go away for permanent...)

We should also thank him for waiting to retire (if he actually does) until AFTER we got McNabb. Cause otherwise, I suspect #5 would be wearin purple this season...

This. If Favre had made his decision 4 months ago, we'd be in a much different situation.

if Favre does indeed retire its really the end of a era. Kind of sad though that he won't go out with SB ring. Everyone will continue to remember him for being a great QB that threw INTs that cost his team wins in big games. If he led the Viks to a SB(Yes he has a SB but he wasn't even the MVP even though he had like 3 TD passes I think) I think he would finally be able to retire in peace. Until then every off season/preseason will eat away at him.

if Favre does indeed retire its really the end of a era. Kind of sad though that he won't go out with SB ring. Everyone will continue to remember him for being a great QB that threw INTs that cost his team wins in big games. If he led the Viks to a SB(Yes he has a SB but he wasn't even the MVP even though he had like 3 TD passes I think) I think he would finally be able to retire in peace. Until then every off season/preseason will eat away at him.

He's got more rings than Marino. Broke all of his records (that I'm aware of), too.

We should also thank him for waiting to retire (if he actually does) until AFTER we got McNabb. Cause otherwise, I suspect #5 would be wearin purple this season...

Heck if he does retire, McNabb might not sign that extension and look at the Vikings or the Cards depending on how our season goes.

Nope. Brett Farve is a more successful version of that one guy that can't seem to let his glory days go. He'll be back.

Yeah, but the difference between Favre and other over-the-hill guys is that he seems to still have it in him.

Most guys with that itch don't seem to get it until they suck for a few years.

Yeah, but the difference between Favre and other over-the-hill guys is that he seems to still have it in him.

Most guys with that itch don't seem to get it until they suck for a few years.

I think Brett Farve is kind of an attention whore and all that, but I think there's some legitimate inner-turmoil. The man has no idea where he wants to go or where he's life is taking him. He seems genuinely conflicted.

Favre knows exactly what he's doing. He doesn't want any part of training camp or any other kind of off season activity. Why would you wait four months to have surgery on an ankle you injured in January? That should have been taken care of a long time ago.

I bet the players and coaches are tired of his crap. They know that they'd be massacred by the media if they spoke out. So, they are very PC when it comes to Favre. But, if they start losing... watch out. That locker room is going to fracture faster than Bob Sanders.

Archived