Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Drug Cartel puts price on head of Arpaio - Allegedly

ABQCOWBOY

Arpaio is the judge judy of sherrifs. This is all made up bull****. Why would the cartel care about a sherriff from some no name county. This is a case of someone trying to drum up more interest in this celebrity wanna be

No name county? when have your ever seen two shows on TV (TLC) with any county? Maricopa county is known bro sorry.

Edit: what I mean by shows is that they have multiple episodes.

This, folks, is why, according to Navy Dave, everybody in the world is a liberal, except Navy Dave.

I'm pretty sure he thinks ALL of them belong to Code Pink, time to go put on my pink tutu and underwear.

http://blogs.phoenixnewtimes.com/****/2010/08/joe_arpaios_latest_bogus_death.php

Joe Arpaio's Latest Bogus Death Threat

By Stephen Lemons, Mon., Aug. 2 2010

All it takes is a cell phone text and bit of garbled audio to get Sheriff Joe Arpaio running around like a chicken sans head.

"America's toughest sheriff"? Puh-lease.

As was reported by Fox 10 back on July 29, and is now being regurgitated by The Drudge Report and the Associated Press, a text mail version of what they used to call a chain letter was received by a Valley dude.

It essentially said that a Mexican drug cartel was "offering a million dollars for Sheriff Joe Arpaio's head and offering a thousand dollars for anyone who wants to join the Mexican cartel."

Couple of points here: If some Mexican cartel kingpins wanted to off Arpaio, they'd just do it. They wouldn't circulate a dumb text mail about it.

Secondly, Arpaio is good for cartel business in Arizona. When's the last time you've ever heard of the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office going after cartel operations here in Sand Land?

Nah, Arpaio, true to his nickname "Nickel Bag Joe" would rather round up undocumented car washers, maids and workers at the Sizzler (literally). Arpaio doesn't mess with organized crime, and organized crime doesn't mess with him.

So the MCSO stays focused on the small fry, and everyone's happy. That is, everyone who is corrupt.

This $1 million joke is only the latest in a long line of bogus death threats that our geriatric gendarme has milked for publicity.

MORE AFTER LINK

Not surprising that some sniveling left wing liberal girly men proves my point that they will side with crime lords and justify terrorists act if they can get high.

If the death threat is true I hope the militias are ready and have the fire power to back the Sheriff up and those dirtbags the moment they cross the border try to target him.

Wow the left is soft on crime and hates law enforcement as well as the Military, well until deviant lifestyle types can publicly express being in a deviant lifestyle, yeah right.

dude... your posts would be SOOOOO much cooler if they came as thought bubbles in a cartoon panel -------- perhaps with one of the old-time dick tracy villians? can you get this done?

Not surprising that some sniveling left wing liberal girly men proves my point that they will side with crime lords and justify terrorists act if they can get high.

If the death threat is true I hope the militias are ready and have the fire power to back the Sheriff up and those dirtbags the moment they cross the border try to target him.

Wow the left is soft on crime and hates law enforcement as well as the Military, well until deviant lifestyle types can publicly express being in a deviant lifestyle, yeah right.

And it's funny how some right-wingers can support thuggish lawbreaking as long as it's targeted against brown people.

From the man that has on many occasions implied that the left coast should be targeted by terrorists.
Are you having flash backs to some stupid 80s movie? You really think that's how it's going to go down... first offer a signing bonus to anyone that wants to join a drug Cartel. Then offer a million to however kills an elected official and provide a phone number that I'm sure will get you a reward and no police attention. Then after all that prepare the drug lord army and storm the border intent on laying siege to the sheriffs home/office where a standoff between the Mexicans and American militias fight it out to the bitter end, Alamo style.

:ols: Absolutely hilarious. Is Mel Gibson playing the good Sheriff?

Interesting read about an insider's life in the Arpaio run jail system.

http://menmedia.co.uk/manchestereveningnews/news/s/1312855_horror_of_life_in_americas_toughest_jail

and

That was a nice read. Check this story and the vids out brother. :mad:

Imagine you are the mother of a mentally handicapped thirty-three-year-old-man. Your son functions on the level of a twelve-year-old boy. His disability often causes him to act erratically, but you still hope that one day, he can lead a normal life. One night in August, 2001, he is arrested on a misdemeanor loitering charge when he begins acting strangely in a convenience store. When officers arrive to arrest him, he is clinging to the store's coffee machine and won't let go. Four officers forcibly remove him from the store, handcuff him, and throw him to the ground to be hogtied. The force seems excessive, since your son is disabled and only weighs about a hundred and thirty pounds. A few minutes later, his limbs bound behind his tiny frame, officers load him into the squad car to take him away. Before they pull away, your son asks you, like a little kid:

"Mom, will you ride in the car with me?"

"I can't," you tell him, "the police won't let me."

You figure that the police will probably hold your son overnight, and you head home to get some rest.

Two hours later, your son is dead.

When Charles Agster arrives at Madison Street Jail, he is confused, as is typical of his condition. He tries to wriggle underneath a bench, and although he is still hogtied, three or more officers and a sheriff's deputy jump on him, punch him, and knee him in the side. One officer grips his face, pressing upward toward his chin. Although he is now unresponsive, the officers drag him, face down, into the Intake area and strap him into a restraint chair. They place a spit-hood over his head, encasing him in darkness. Minutes later, he stops breathing. The original autopsy lists "positional asphyxia due to restraint" as his cause of death.

Videotape of the incident shows guards trying to resuscitate Agster, but he's already brain dead. A 2002 Amnesty International report expresses concern "that the degree of force used against Agster was grossly disproportionate to any threat posed by him."

http://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/2006-03-30/news/the-cost-of-cruelty/

GGXN9ZsjiA0

YN42MJ5MSH4

Man, if Arpaio truly IS a good guy :ha: he needs to clean house.

He is not a "good guy". :ols: But your rite if he "was".

The man lies to the american public. On one of his many lawsuits against his jails the case of Scott Norberg who died in jail. Arpaio said the $8.25 million settlement cost the county nothing and was covered by insurance. What he didn't say is that at the time of the settlement the county had a $1 million deductible.

Because lawsuits like this the deductible for the sheriff's office insurance coverage has increase from $1 million to $5 million per incident and there is more incidents unfortunately! :mad:

I may be a conservative, but being a conservative is MUCH different than some of the things im reading and seeing in these videos. I STILL believe in being tuff on crime and criminals, but not to this extent, not at all. If these allegations are indeed true then the sheriff not only needs to be removed from office ASAP, but he also needs to be sitting in one of his own jails himself. And for quite some time.

"offering a thousand dollars for anyone who wants to join the Mexican cartel."

:ols::ols::ols::ols::ols:

If you believe the cartels are offering signing bonuses at random via text message you're nuts.

I heard they're instituting a rookie wage scale in the next CBA.

I may be a conservative, but being a conservative is MUCH different than some of the things im reading and seeing in these videos. I STILL believe in being tuff on crime and criminals, but not to this extent, not at all. If these allegations are indeed true then the sheriff not only needs to be removed from office ASAP, but he also needs to be sitting in one of his own jails himself. And for quite some time.

You are like a whole lot of people. People see Arpaios publicity stunts like the pink prison wear or the tent camps (which only minor offenders go to, the real criminals stay in prison) but don't actually see his record of systematic human rights abuses. The Sheriff does a very good job covering all this up with his PR stunts and faked death threats (this isn't the first time) and attacking political opponents by arresting them but not charging them. People see the front he puts up about being tough on crime and think good somebody's doing their job but they don't see beyond the facade and see just how horrible Arpaio and his thugs are people just aren't informed. Hopefully the continuous investigations will provide something or the grand jury will come back this time with an indictment and get this man where he belongs, in a prison.

You are like a whole lot of people. People see Arpaios publicity stunts like the pink prison wear or the tent camps (which only minor offenders go to, the real criminals stay in prison) but don't actually see his record of systematic human rights abuses. The Sheriff does a very good job covering all this up with his PR stunts and faked death threats (this isn't the first time) and attacking political opponents by arresting them but not charging them. People see the front he puts up about being tough on crime and think good somebody's doing their job but they don't see beyond the facade and see just how horrible Arpaio and his thugs are people just aren't informed. Hopefully the continuous investigations will provide something or the grand jury will come back this time with an indictment and get this man where he belongs, in a prison.

Amen brother!... :)

Archived