Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFL: Marshal Faulk picks Skins to win NFC East (bump from 2010)

TheShredder

Actually, this preseason, around the colts or ravens game - Faulk said on NFLN that the Redskins are his "NFC Surprise Team" (AFC was Browns).....And John Ritchie on ESPN First Take today also said the Redskins will be a surprise team this year and said they will be in the wildcard hunt. He also went on to speak more to the new defensive additions and that the eagles are probably overrated. Interesting stuff to hear on ESPN.

So, while neither made crazy leaps of faith to say they would win the division or anything like that - it was cool to see some "non-dead last, one of the worst team in the nfl" media takes.

Yeah, I have no problems apologizing for my mistakes, so I hope you accept it. Just wish people would stop digging that deep into the grave yard for a 2 year old post.

Much respect to you for responding. As for bumping old posts, it wasn't me, and whether it should be allowed is up to the mods. But it does make for some interesting reading.

Much respect to you for responding. As for bumping old posts, it wasn't me, and whether it should be allowed is up to the mods. But it does make for some interesting reading.

Yes it does, and wasn't accusing you of bumping this. This isn't the only post that has come from deep in the grave yard before, and I really hate reading the dates on posts. lol

I was about to start a new thread on this but I found this one.

Marshall Faulk picks the Redskins to win the NFC East again.

The whole time he was talking Michael Irvin was cutting him off trying to argue about it but this is what he said.

The OL and DL look like they are going to dominate and will easily be the best on the division. The DL is getting major pressure on their own which will make the LB's job that much easier.

Hightower is going to be unstoppable (or something like that) he compared him to Terrell Davis favorably and said the blocking is going to dominate just like in Denver. Said Grossman should be fine but he won't be the focal point of the offense.

Then Michael Irvin blurted in several times with crap like: Who are they gonna throw the ball to? Who are their receivers, they don't have anybody on that team.

Irvin's been in the Coke again. :D

probably better in this case to start a new thread :)

Archived