Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

where is blue??

jbooma

Buddha-

Are you talking about Old School? Please tell me you mistook those quotes from another movie. Old School is the one of the funniest movies I've seen in a while. You can't tell me you weren't laughing during the trainquilizer scene. If you did indeed mean Old School was the worst movie you have ever paid to see, then all I have to say is wow. BTW, how old are you?

Originally posted by frankbones

Buddha-

Are you talking about Old School? Please tell me you mistook those quotes from another movie. Old School is the one of the funniest movies I've seen in a while. You can't tell me you weren't laughing during the trainquilizer scene. If you did indeed mean Old School was the worst movie you have ever paid to see, then all I have to say is wow. BTW, how old are you?

You beat me to it...I practically fell out of my seat at the theatre...its the funniest movie I've seen for quite some time as well. I ran out and got the DVD the day it came out. Everybody I know that has seen it loved it.......this type of comedy must not be your thing.

Blade speaketh:

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=32026&pagenumber=3

Ok, I can only stomach so much of this... I respect fans from other teams who contribute positively to the discussion of the Redskins and football. Flamers get treated harshly, and spammers get treated similarly. Bleedblue, you are bordering very closely to spamming the board.

We want you to contribute, but posting 70 two-word posts per day is NOT contributing to the discussion here.

I will configure your account so that you can read posts, but you will not be able to post anything for the next week. Please continue to read the posts and watch how the regulars here post and contribute, ok?

After a week, drop me a note via the "Contact Us" link and we'll talk about restoring your posting privileges.

With that said, this thread is closed.

That was definitely the WORST movie I have ever paid money to see. Not funny.

Buddha....your....your crazy man.....i like you but...but your crazy.

As for bleedblue,

Just when I had put the poor kid on ignore. It's gonna torture him to see his post per day drop slowly, down, down, for whole LONG week.

Worst movie I ever paid to see: Cobra.

(Actually, a friend was so impressed with the publicity for this movie, he paid for the tickets for 6 of us to see it with him, the first day. After it was over, I felt so sorry for him, I paid him for the ticket, under the condition that he must never reveal that I'd done so.)

Although, I'd put Cool World a close second.

No, the worst movie of all time is "Surf Nazis Must Die" unbelievably bad movie I was once tortured into seeing. Thankfully it was at a friend's house and we cut the tape off at one point. I think we thought it would be like Hogan's Heroes or something. Even fifteen years later, them memory of that movie still makes me want to go to the bathroom.

As for Bleedblue, I though he was a good kid. Polite. Responsive. Wanted to be helpful. And seemed to have an okay football IQ.

Archived