Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Least favorite sports media personalities

ixcuincle

Colin Cowherd and Steve Czaban.

I admit Cowherd was starting to grow on me, but lately he is annoying the piss out of me. I don't listen to him anymore. He's been on a kick this week that LeBron did nothing wrong going to the Heat, that the NBA is more popular now than ever, and that its great for the NBA that there will be super teams. He was even talking about it on Sports Nation yesterday. That as long as NY, LA, Boston, Dallas, Miami have great basketball teams, that's all that matters. So having 5 really good teams and 25 crap teams is great for the league?

That's how the NBA works. It's the weakest league of the four major sports in terms of competition.

Yes it is, I've posted numerous times that in the last 30 years on 7 different teams have won the NBA title. But for him to say the the NBA will surpass MLB in popularity because of it is a joke. I hate when ESPN constantly shows the Yankees, Red Sox, Phillies, and Mets on Sunday Night Baseball. I don't even want to imagine the NBA on ESPN next season. Every game will be the Lakers, Heat, Magic, Celtics, Bulls.

• 3 weeks later...

The UnWise Mike show is the absolute worst show on radio right now. Holden was alone yesterday and the show was not listenable. He begs people to call in and recollect some stupid memory based on what he is talking about. Its not even Sports talk radio. When UnWise Mike is there, its a wishy washy garbled mess of lactating man talk. Please Mike, no more Ruth Buzzy references.

I actually have to turn to 980 on my drive into work when I work afternoons. There is no rational reason that Kev and Rock shouldnt be in that time slot. UnWise Mike can write, but his on air prescence is more annoying then it is entertaining or informative. If CK is running things over there, Wise must have some blackmail photos of him.

Please put Kev and Rock on during the afternoons.... please. 980 is bad too, but not as bad as UnWise Mike.

UnWise Mike is unlistenable

I heard him once a few months ago and he was bored out of his mind. He does not have a voice for radio. Horribly boring.

Kornheiser on the other hand is always pepped up and screaming or fired up, he's hilarious

I don't mind Mike and Mike, though I only catch a very few minutes of them in the morning. I imagine if you listened for an hour or more a day, they could quickly become annoying. But in small doses, they're fine.

And someone mentioned his teasers... "After the break, we'll blah blah blah". He does a pretty good job of that, IMO.

Dino Costa ( Mad Dog Radio on Sirius XM )is a complete moron who is not afraid to throw race into every discussion. Got into it on air for hours at a time whining about other personalities on his network.

JT " The Brick"- I know he's on the Raiders payroll but he's such a homer I think his tongue is silver and Black from all the butt-kissing.

Cowherd- I really gave him a chance but he is too much a flyover critic.If it ain't SEC,Yankees,Red Sox, Lakers or Pats then your team is irrelevent to him.

Stephan A Smith- funny thing I've meet him and its obviously an act. remember he was on Redskins Reports and the bball Timeout show with George miheal and was not a blowhard.

Sam/Sonny/ Larry Micheal- The magic is gone and has been for awhile. When I listen to the Sirius/XM feed I go to the other team broadcast, its that bad.

Emmitt Smith- He makes Magic Johnson seem articulate.

Archived