Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What's up Skins fans? This is PD.

PD93

I will be on Monday July, 26 at 8pm to answer some of your questions. Let's just say it's the kick off to a great season. So if you have any questions for me please ask. I will not answer any negative questions that may hurt the team or a teammate so please don't ask. I will title the session Kick Off 2010 with PD. Just wanted to give everyone a fair chance to be on here to get questions answered. I know I cannot get to everyones question but I will answer as many as I can. I will be on from 8pm - 10pm. Just something different that I thought would be fun. Take care, God bless and HTTR.

Man you are the squat king PD

Love when PD posts on here. Says a lot about a guy's character when he takes the time to talk with the fans. Thanks big guy!
I know he's a class act and he stays on for hours at a time answering questions. PD thank you for spending some of your valuable time talking to us Redskins fans.

Big Phil Daniels is a guy who is hard not to root for. Even though hes old, he trains like a warrior in the offseason. I think he is capable of being solid in a rotation all year. He seems to bat more balls down at line of scrimmage than any other d-lineman for the skins since he joined the team. My question for him would be - " will we be 1-0 the morning of sept 13?!?!?!? " One can hope...

Thanks Phil

Hail!!!!

Archived