Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Israel Holds Off on Retaliatory Strike

Henry

OURYEAR56, while discrediting them economically would make them look like a violent terror group outside of the Arab world, that's not what we need to do. That would be preaching to the choir. The Arab media will just "fail" to report the UN giving aid. And the Arab world would become even angrier. The only way to solve this problem is for Israel to get international support, someone besides the US. They need help. The reason they can't defend themselves without being crucified throughout the world is for the same reason that we can do whatever we want: what you have to offer as an ally is the most important thing you can have as a country. We happen to gain allies because we command so much political and economic clout. Israel, unfortunately, has no geopolitical assistance to offer. They need enough of their own. They have no allies other than us, and while people are pretty tightmouthed throughout most of the world when we take action, our allegiance alone is not enough for them to support Israel. Hell, in Norway, everything Israeli made and grown is stickered with a warning that it's Israeli and should not be purchased. In France (who are pretty much on our s.hit list too), there are daily anti-Israeli rallies. It's everyone, everywhere. Israel NEEDS other countries to seriously support them in their suppresion of Arab terror. Either that, or the s.hit's gonna hit the fan and the Arab populated Israeli territories will eventually go down in flames. If Israel wanted to, they have the force to take out the entire West Bank in one swift attack. They certainly have showed restraint so far. Critics don't seem to realize that Israel is holding back in every strike they make.

Which is why I dont understand how some of you still try to side with these terorists.

These bast@rds are just evil, like rabid dogs and you just have to treat hamas, islamic jihad and the masses in saudi the way you do with old yella with rabies

I guess there seem to be a difference of opinions regarding some facts, here.

Just for curiosity, here, how many people are certain that, say, in the last year, more Israli civilians have died than Palestenian civilians?

To be more specific, how many Israli civilians died on that bus, vs. how many Palestenians who died because they were next to a car (or an apartment, or some such) the Isralis blew up?

(Granted, I don't think I'd just accept the Palestenians word as to how many casualties there have been. Let's just say it wouldn't surprise me if those stats might be inflated. But, I'm absolutely certain that civilian Palestenian casualties exist.)

Somehow, I'm willing to bet that even the most "kill-em-all" types will admit that both sides are killing civilians.

But, one group that's killing civilians can do no wrong. (If you even imply that they might try another method, then you're a religous bigot who's out to exterminate an entire race). The other group isn't even human, and should simply be exterminated to the last vermin.

Which is why I dont understand how some of you still try to side with these terorists.

[*]Just out of curiosity, can you point out exactly who you're referring to who's siding with the terrorists? (Or are you, perhaps, failing to understand people who're simply opposed to exterminating an entire country.)

[*]Perhaps there are just too many crippled people out there who don't posess the Ring of Universal Judgement, or who lack the ability pronounce "judgement by demographics". (Well, you're from the same country as a murderrer, so I guess we'll punish you, too.)

[/list=1]

The Israelis have tolerated this $hit from these murderers long enough and they have got nothing in return from these pigs. Hey they all want to be martyrs right? so let the IDF loose and grant them all there most desirable wish

Now, let's see:

[*]Just from curiosity, can you mention the last time the Isralis "tolerated" "this $hit"? I'd sort of thought their usual "tolerance" was, whenever somebody kills one of their civilians, the Isralis kill some of their civilians, and then yell "he did it first".

[*]Could you tell me where I could get one of these tricorders that will allow me to tell what every person in a country is thinking? Sounds like they shure allow people to simplify their decision-making process. (I'd propose that the government should issue them, but then I'd be a liberal, and therefore everything I said would instantly become beneath your dignity to even attempt to discuss factually.)

[/list=1]

My simple solution, within a bit of tongue and cheek....

*Order Arafat's pine box, assemble, fill....

*Remove Fence, order up bulldozer's and asphalt trucks

*Give the Israelis the authority to move forward, take all land they see fit, make plans to erect wall when satisfied with territory.

*Tell Jordanians and Syrians, if your true feelings for the Palestinians is indeed heartfelt and accurate, than you'll except the Palestinians as "brothers" and make room for them.

*Finally, leave Israel alone to fend for themselves. They got what they want, now it's up to them to keep it.

we have to remain engaged for better or for worse.

1) terrorism has many of its roots in this part of the world.

2) the Israeli's hold A LOT of nuclear weapons. Do we really want to cut them loose?

3) the domestic lobby won't allow this to happen anyway.

Archived