Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WTB Dallas game tickets

TheGreatBuzz

Well, I'm throwing my hat in the ring along with most of the other people on earth. I am somewhat particular on where I would like to sit since, as much as it is going to cost, it'll probably be the only game I'll go to this year. So here is what I'm looking for:

Somewhere between the 30's (may consider 20's). Top half of 100s or lower portion of 200s. Would really prefer Home side but will consider visitors.

If you have anything else, I'd still like to hear it but my dream tix are stated above. And being opening game is the one thing I won't budge on. Also, once I get tickets, I'll need parking but will cross that bridge later.

I'll see what happens in the next few weeks and if I don't get anything, I'll try StubHub, etc. Just hoping I can save a few bucks here.

:dallasuck

• 2 weeks later...

Bump....

Still looking. Don't mind paying a decent bit over face for good tickets. On Friday when crappy Verizon fixes the internet at my house, I'll pull up Marks ticket thread, "grab a cup of coffee, scoot up a chair, and get ready to take some notes" and start searching other sites.

Archived