Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

For those who do Arts and Crafts

iXiBrianiXi

I'm being bugged by a cousin for help with making something for one of his lady friends leaving for college. I'm apparently the "Artsy" one in the family, though I have no idea how music and movie making make me an art's and crafts guy. The 3 idea's I've given him have already been tapped (Home Made Photo Album, Drawing, and Flower Pens) so if anyone has some suggestions...please help. I tried Google with no success.

He's lookin' for something that'll be practical in use but "cute" in nature and something'll remind her of him.

I'm being bugged by a cousin for help with making something for one of his lady friends leaving for college. I'm apparently the "Artsy" one in the family, though I have no idea how music and movie making make me an art's and crafts guy. The 3 idea's I've given him have already been tapped (Home Made Photo Album, Drawing, and Flower Pens) so if anyone has some suggestions...please help. I tried Google with no success.

He's lookin' for something that'll be practical in use but "cute" in nature and something'll remind her of him.

What skills do you have? You could sort of cheat off the photo album idea and make a calendar/scheduler with pics of them and the places they've been? You could right a song about said lady friend.

Your boyfriend

Doesn't want this to end

but he's a lazy guy

Doesn't know what to try

besides, he'd get it all wrong

So, I'm stuck with writing you this song

Just cause it didn't come from him

doesn't mean it's not personal

just because he wasn't involved

doesn't mean he doesn't care

you've got his heart churning

You've got him out on a ledge

he's scared of what you might be learning

and all the studs you'll meet in college

(You know something romantic like the above :evilg: )

Or if she's into sports or supporting her college, make her a jersey for her school and put his name and number on the back (or if he doesn't have a number, something cheesey like the number of months they've been going out will do)

I think a really awesome craft gift is a hand tied blanket. My mom worked at an elementarty school and had the kids "assist" her in creating xmas gifts for everyone one year. They all had a theme. Mine was a Redskins blanket.

She got the material from Jo-Ann Fabrics, top was the Skins logo and the Bottom was a yellow felt type material. You basically make cuts into both pieces all the way around and tie together. The great thing, besides even a child could do this, is the fact that the ideas for themes are limitless.

http://www.ehow.com/tied-blankets/

Archived