Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Program Alert: America's Game, 1991 Redskins

SWFLSkins

Coming up Wednesday at 8:00 pm on the NFL network.

Promo,

"It going to take a great Qb with leadership skills to help you win, And Mark Rypien, he didn't have it."

Charles Mann

It will be interesting to watch, I think I saw it before but will surely DVR it.

you can watch the same program at hulu tv. its under the america's game section. they also have several other shows on the skins you can see.

its really good show and diffinitly worth viewing

What he said

I was able to watch them all earlier this year from 1966 to 2007. It's an amazing trip through history.

Also seen all the Redskins ones too, they're all great. Except the Cowboy ones :mad:

Ya I was going to point out the hulu link too. I watched the McNabb superbowl to get another take on what exactly went wrong and if it was actually McNabb whom could have made it different. After watching it I think that McNabb actually should have pulled the trigger on that last drive a bit earlier, but did make his best throw of the game with 2 min left to bring them within 3 pts at the end. I think he played a good game and I am sure he will play even better when he gets his next shot as a Redskin! :point2sky

I have already watched it, man this team was awesome and Rypien threw a beautiful long ball.

Got that right!

We were fortunate enough to attend most of the home games, and the NFC Championship game, that season.

Our seats kind of blew, LL in the end-zone in between the uprights.

The cool thing about those seats, was watching the play from behind the line of scrimmage.

Ryp would let the ball fly and, I swear, it looked like he was throwing the damn thing straight up in the air, but it would just fly over everyone and hit our WR's in stride....

Archived