Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Posted on Devin11's FB Wall, got PERFECT response!!!

Teller

I think Julie Andrews said it best.

Words words words

I'm so sick of words

I get words all day through

first from him, then from you

is that all you blighters can do!

It's a great response and I hope he means it, but show me! Michael Westbrook always ran his mouth about how he and Connell were going to destroy opposing DBs and come Sunday, nada. Put your words on the field. I think Devin can. I hope he will.

Yeah it's Jason

Actually, it's both. HH is Jason and also Jason Campbell. It's one of the most clever pseudonyms ever. Now that he's off the team it's even cooler that he's still posting here and rooting for the team.

Jason always was a class guy!

That's great, I hope you don't follow him around to his Momma's house ala Big Fan, lol.

I wonder sometimes with these guys how much they have to limit there interaction with the fans. This is great to read and so is the PD93 comment and threads. As a fan I wish they could do it more often.

Great Job HH and thanks for sharing. I really think DT could be the #1 we have needed.

I think Julie Andrews said it best.

Words words words

I'm so sick of words

I get words all day through

first from him, then from you

is that all you blighters can do!

It's a great response and I hope he means it, but show me! Michael Westbrook always ran his mouth about how he and Connell were going to destroy opposing DBs and come Sunday, nada. Put your words on the field. I think Devin can. I hope he will.

:( OH no not show tunes. lol. I got ya though Burgold, it is time to shut up and put up. But you gotta remember that this is the first time in along time a legit QB who can throw the deep ball is on hand. Jason one yard short, one yard long is gone.

Good post HH, but I'm not gonna take a lot of stock in words until I see a few preseason games . During this time of the year, your ALWAYS gonna get the typical spiel that you get EVERY offseason. " Things will be different", " The playbook isn't that hard," " We're gonna be tough to beat," and every year, we ALWAYS start out flat. I hope I'm wrong though. Either way, this is going to be a work in progress, so I'm not expecting 9-12 wins, but I do want to see us play competitively this year, which is something that we did not do last year.

I'm not a fan of Devin Thomas

I still don't understand how people can be down on Devin Thomas. We've had bad offensive play calling and coaching since he's been here. Him and Malcolm Kelly haven't had the opportunity to shine yet. YET. I'm optimistic that with a proven (and modern) offensive mind these two guys will start to excel this year. :point2sky

yeah he is pretty cool. last year at training camp me and a couple friends got free VIP passes and were able to get autographs. When Devin came by one of my friends started joking around about beating him in madden and NCAA. Devin then told my friend his gamer tag and challenged him to a game.

Devin is electric whenever he touches the ball. If he's as dedicated as he's making it seem, I won't be surprised if 2010 is his break-out season!

And of course it's totally awesome that he cares about the fans.

"This year we'll destroy the oppostion, we have amazing talent on this team, blah, blah, blah"

We've heard this every year for the least ten years from players. When they start doing it on the field, then I'll sit up and take notice. For me, the jury is still out on Thomas and Kelly. There can be no excuses about the ability of the QB this year, or the quality of the playbook or the playcalling. So let's just see what happens once they actually start playing.

#11:

that's the realist thing i have heard from a fan Jason and i can promise you with all my heart that it is my goal and mindset be everything and more for this team. Blood, sweat, and tears. I feel the pain that Redskin Nation has been feeling for the countless years now and im gonna do everything in my power to be a key component to the success of this franchise. This city is my birthplace of my career and my home, i don't plan on leaving but i do plan on bringing joy back to this historic franchise. I couldn't express it any better bro! -#11-

That's just freakin cool right there, he literally lives maybe 4 houses down from me. I see him driving his decked out Mustang Cobra around Ashburn all the time.

I'm really expecting huge strides and improvements this year, what with all the changes that have been made. :):)

I'm so excited for DT this season. If he can have a 100-yd/2 TD game with Jason Campbell throwing the ball, I know that he can do that 5 or 6 times with McNabb throwing the ball. He's just downright explosive after the catch, and also has the speed to run those deep routes that McNabb loves to throw. To me, that makes him a great option from any down or distance.

Nice op! Devin is a real cool guy

As i was strolling my daughter around the chantilly autograph show last weekend My wife saw him and his agent and asked who's that?!

He was very polite when i asked him for a photo and said sure

I asked him if he was going to be our #1 wr he said "oh yeah"

He was in in great shape

Much respect for the guy and how he presents himself

My hope is that all the media talk about them not playing well so far this offseason and bringing in competition is Shanny's way of motivating them to want to be at their best. I hope they can get open. It would help this team a GREAT deal if both of them pan out and have solid seasons this year. We need draft picks that we do actually keep to start producing and they should have their best chance to shine under this system and group of players.

Archived