Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sean Taylor Trial

BnG4EVER

Sorry if this has been :beatdeadhorse: but i tried the search option and came up with bupkiss so here we go. Wondering if there has been a firm date set for the trial yet? Last i heard was jan. 2010 but i never heard anything about the outcome. was it pushed back or have i been living under a rock for the last six months? either way, always remember #21, still missed...

Still havent watched any ST highlight since he got murdered. My favorite player of all time by far. There isnt even a distant second. Just imagine what he could have done for the next ten years. I honestly believe he could have been the best saftey to play the game. Still hard to believe that the best player to play for the skins since Ive been a fan got murdered in his own home. It really is crazy. As for the trial I have no clue. Hope those ****ers die a slow painfull death.

Still havent watched any ST highlight since he got murdered. My favorite player of all time by far. There isnt even a distant second. Just imagine what he could have done for the next ten years. I honestly believe he could have been the best saftey to play the game. Still hard to believe that the best player to play for the skins since Ive been a fan got murdered in his own home. It really is crazy. As for the trial I have no clue. Hope those ****ers die a slow painfull death.

couldnt have said it any better he had that effect on a lot of people Charles Mann was my favorite as a kid as an adult ST was it! I still get sad every time it comes up. He ......................

Thanks. i read the thread but it still doesnt answer my ? and i havent been able to find anything via google either. Like i said the most recent date was January this year....that was 6 months ago and nothing since.

Thanks. i read the thread but it still doesnt answer my ? and i havent been able to find anything via google either. Like i said the most recent date was January this year....that was 6 months ago and nothing since.

Yeah I looked too and I can't seem to find any dates beyond that one. Why does it take this long to present a case and prosecute anyway? Damn. I feel sorry for his family and daughter having to endure this and I know I'd never find closure until the trial was over. It's almost three years now.

RIP21

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmqLHY__cfc&hl=en_US&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmqLHY__cfc&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

this always puts me in tears.

Don't know about dates, but they have a strong case. One suspect got 29 years for ratting out the rest.

Remember that the death penalty is off the table since the shooter was a minor.

Not a fan of the death penalty for a variety of reasons, but sometimes, sometimes I try and justify revenge at the hands of state in my mind. This just happens to be one of those cases where the ****ers need to be executed.

Court Case No.: F-07-042264-C

State Case No.: 13-2007-CF-042264-C000-XX Name: WARDLOW, CHARLES K Date of Birth: 06/04/1989

Date Filed: 12/04/2007 Date Closed: Warrant Type:

Assessment Amount: $0.00 Balance Due: $0.00 Stay Due Date:

Hearing Date: 08/19/2010 Hearing Time: 08:30 Hearing Type: R

Court Room: REGJB - JUSTICE BUILDING, ROOM No.: 2-2

Address: 1351 N.W. 12 ST

Previous Case: F-07-042194 Next Case:

Judge: MURPHY, DENNIS J Defense Attorney: GEORGE, JOSEPH

Bfile Section: F017 File Location: FILE ROOM Box Number:

Charges:

Seq No. Charge Charge Type Disposition

1 MURDER 1ST DEGREE FELONY

2 BURGLARY/ASSLT/ARMED FELONY

2 ROB/HM INV/AGG BATT FELONY NO ACTION

State Case No.: 13-2007-CF-042264-C000-XX Name: WARDLOW, CHARLES K Date of Birth: 06/04/1989

Charges:

http://www2.miami-dadeclerk.com/cjis/CasePrinter.aspx?case=F07042264C

Charges:

Good work, guys. Looks like a little over a month. I don't see this trial being very long, either. Maybe a couple of days.

Don't know about dates, but they have a strong case. One suspect got 29 years for ratting out the rest.

Remember that the death penalty is off the table since the shooter was a minor.

Hopefully someone will kill them in prison.

Yea, I said it.

Yea, I said it.

I'd like to think that we're above that.

Not in their defense, but they're just stupid kids who made horrible decisions and had bad aim. This wasn't a gang hit; this was an attempt to be accepted socially.

Let them rot in jail for a while, learn from their mistakes, and teach others. Let it also be an inspiration to change the environment in which these kids grew up. I mean, one of the kids mowed Sean's lawn and was his half-sister's good friend. Not to invoke his thoughts, but I'm not sure that Sean would want him dead so much as he would want him reformed.

Not in their defense, but they're just stupid kids who made horrible decisions and had bad aim. This wasn't a gang hit; this was an attempt to be accepted socially.

Let them rot in jail for a while, learn from their mistakes, and teach others. Let it also be an inspiration to change the environment in which these kids grew up. I mean, one of the kids mowed Sean's lawn and was his half-sister's good friend. Not to invoke his thoughts, but I'm not sure that Sean would want him dead so much as he would want him reformed.

As a father, I respectfully disagree. If someone, god forbid, were to do that to my son, Id kill them myself.

Those kids went in that house w a loaded gun. In my opinion thats premeditated. And the fact that one of them knew Sean, as you stated, is even more disgusting.

Every one of them should cook.

Yea, I said it.

When they go to Belle Glade or Starke (hard times) they will be welcomed with open arms not as heroes so much but you know like newlyweds. There are plenty of Hurricane fans waiting for them. There are worse things then death you know and these guys have alot of years to ponder what they did, I pray for them, they threw their lives away.

You really think jail will reform them? I doubt it. It will probably just turn them into more hard core career criminals. The world would be better off without them in it.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmqLHY__cfc&hl=en_US&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmqLHY__cfc&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

this always puts me in tears.

damn. that's the first time i've seen that one. i was crying too man. it's crazy. i didn't even know him, but i feel like i did. something that tragic.. it's hard for me to get over - even now.

as for whether those guys should die in prison (as was the debate a post or two up), i don't care. i would never wish death on anyone. that said, if they do wind up dead, i hope i hear about it. not that it'll make it feel any better or that sean's death will somehow hurt less, but it'd be welcome information.

Thanks guys. I felt this was something that had to be brought up even with the pain that's associated with it. Remembering hurts but we owe it to 21 and his family, both on and off the field, to never forget what he meant to so many. He gave us so much joy each week and I am so lucky to have witnessed his greatness.

As a catholic and that attends church every sunday(mass is before the game;):ols:) I should say God is the only one to pass judgment.

However, as a Redskin fan who loved Taylor like most of us I hope the ****s are killed in prison. :mad: They shot him. I don't give a damn that they say Taylor wouldn't have been shot if he didn't have a machete crap. They made their bed by invading the house with a gun now they need to lie in it.

edit- That video hits you hard. That picture of Landry sitting on the sidelines near the end of Seattle game with his head down and the Redskin fans holding 21 towels and Redskin flags breaks my heart every time. He knew he had done everything he could and it wasn't enough

They shot him. I don't give a damn that they say Taylor wouldn't have been shot if he didn't have a machete crap.

They Shot ST when he was behind the bedroom door protecting his family. They had no idea who or what was behind it. F them!.

edit- That video hits you hard. That picture of Landry sitting on the sidelines near the end of Seattle game with his head down and the Redskin fans holding 21 towels and Redskin flags breaks my heart every time. He knew he had done everything he could and it wasn't enough

Yeah that part gets me every time!.. Man Area 51 was going to make history ten times fold!. I would bet my life on it. :cry:

Archived