Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Do you like or hate Kornheiser

ixcuincle

In celebration of Kornheiser's birthday I start this thread

For me I have always been a Kornheiser guy since I started listening to the sports talk radio in 2002/2003. I knew he had written columns and they were okay, but what really made me a big fan was his hilarious radio show, which was on and off between the years of 2002 and current day 2010.

That guy is just hilarious, man. His columns were great, as well as his radio show.

Happy Birthday Tony

He was horrible on MNF and you'll get no complaint from me there, every season when he was on MNF his radio show would be on hiatus.

I'm not a big fan of him on PTI, or the PTI show either, all he does is yell with Wilbon or call for "Stat boy" or dress up in stupid costumes. That show sucks.

Kornheiser's best works were in print and radio. That's where he excels, in my opinion.

I don't mind him. He's great on PTI and his columns were usually interesting. Hated him on MNF and haven't heard his radio show since I don't get it up here. But I think he is funny and he's awesome on PTI.

I feel the exact same way. I think he sucked on MNF. But PTI and his daily show is pretty good/funny. BTW, it was interesting how he compared Steinbrenner to Snyder, in regards to early failure, but had a passion to win.

He's a pop culture lap dog. He's a glitz over substance kind of fellow, it seems, which I don't really dig.

Kornheiser, though, doesn't offend my senses, though. There are much, MUCH worse. I kinda want to read that book he put out awhile ago. I read the first story and it cracked me up.

Archived