Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Can we keep up with the Cowboys new talent?

B&GSince83

:ols:

Don't know if it needed to be a thread, but its a funny picture!

This is a Skins board. And given that, you should know that as a Skins fan, openly mocking fans of the 31 inferior teams is not only encouraged, but part of your burgundy & gold birthright.

:)

...openly mocking fans of the 31 inferior teams is not only encouraged, but part of your burgundy & gold birthright.

:)

It's been a ***** day, so thanks for making it a little better. I love this place.

That dude looks like a fantastic representative of all Cowboys fans worldwide, especially since nearly all of them are enormous bandwagoneers who have no connection at all to Texas. That was the first thought I had, "I bet this dude isn't from Texas," Shonuf it says Illinois at the bottom. Certified Gansta my ***. Any self respecting ganster either wears the local teams stuff or a shirts from a team NOT filled with *******.

That is seriously a day I don't look forward to though, when we're great again and then all of a sudden some guy from Washington state says he's been a Skins fan since birth since it's his HOME TEAM!?!?

EDIT: Are we sure that's a dude????

That is seriously a day I don't look forward to though, when we're great again and then all of a sudden some guy from Washington state says he's been a Skins fan since birth since it's his HOME TEAM!?!?

My biggest pet peeve as well...I know I'm a homer, but dammit you just KNOW we're going to be back on top soon with the recent changes, and **** all the bandwagon fans that start coming out of the woodwork...

Hail.

Archived