Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WP: T.O. has "open arms" to Redskins

Oldskool

He may have open arms but we have closed doors. :)

Thank God. If we were to sign him it would dis-credit and unwind all of the good that has happened to this organization over the past 6 months.

For those disappointed in the closed doors, you can always watch him on VH1.

What do you think it signals to the other WRs on the roster if we sign T.O. now?

Its a distraction we DO NOT WANT at this time. It spoils everything before it has gotten off on the first foot.

However...

If the coaches find themselves wanting AFTER the WRs on the roster have been given their shot in training camp and in the first few preseason games...

THEN you sign T.O. Only if the WRs on the roster are not panning out.

That to me is the wisest course of action.

Well that solidifies it to me that we're not getting him. I'm totally fine with not signing an aging WR that thinks he is better than he is.

It's not like we need to get any older.

I know, when TK shot it down I was like "Aw man...."

TK, don't give specifics, but is the team sniffing around for any wr's in a trade maybe?

My ******* friend who's a Cowboys fan, hence the ******* part, posted this on my facebook page in a lame attemtp to make fun of me. I don't want to sign T.O. for the SOLE reason that I don't want my friend to have endless material to spam my FB page with. It might just push me over the edge.

Archived