Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

My Nephew: Haynesworth Working Out With Trainer in Knoxville

TSO

lol, gotta love that source there, eh? :pfft:

Well, I get a text this afternoon from my nephew at exactly 2:12 pm stating:

Guess what *name of my nephew's uncle* told me! He saw Albert Haynesworth at the gym today! He's been working out with his trainer during the holdout here... everyone was going up to him and bothering him... he has a house here

My nephew's uncle (and yes, I know that could be me as well, lol... it's on his other parent's side) lives in Knoxville, Tennessee. The gym's name is "The Rush" according to him. It's in Turkey Creek to be exact. I'm not really familiar with that area, but that's the info they gave me.

Has anyone else seen him there? I think it's hilarious he's getting ridiculed!

He went to a public gym? lol :ols:...

I know :ols:

I wonder what that gym is like... I didn't really inquire further to be honest!

With that being said, let me just disclaim a claim that may be claimed on me - though I'm not claiming it - with a disclaimer here :silly::

I never do these type of threads. Haven't done it once. First off, I really don't feel like letting a significant amount of people know about what someone does or where that someone goes just to garner attention towards that person or myself is the right thing to do. I also know how the whole "my distant relative heard from his distant relative who heard from a friend" thing sounds, and I know people usually assume it's simply some desperate attempt at attention-seeking (and they're usually right). However, you can check my history. I honestly don't need to lie about this kind of thing. Furthermore, Haynesworth deserves to be laughed at wherever he goes for taking that amount of money then complaining about something as petty as his position on the Dline! That being said, if you're an extremist nut, don't ambush him in the gym with a weapon. Calm down, it's not that important. Thanks. :ols:

Being "bothered" and being "ridiculed" are two different things.

That's not a defense of old 21-AND-RUN; just an distinction.

Yep, and round is indeed the shape in which I predict he will be.

This will allow him to easily roll between different positions. :)

The RUsh is a chain of gyms in Knoxville, and maybe other places. It would basically be an equivalent of like a Bally's or Golds I would think. A decent gym place, but still a typical chain gym.

Turkey Creek is this newer area right outside of KNoxville, all developed like a typical upscale type strip mall. It's basically like going to somewhere in Ashburn or Reston, like all subdivisions around that big shopping area.

And yeah, Hayneswoth has probably been in Knoxville for a while. He does keep his house there, and other friends of mine ahve seen him around too. I saw him during the week in early May at a bar...if that hints at something about his training. To his credit, he was fairly cordial, but I'd still rather meet someone like Chris Cooley in public.

I'm surprised he wouldn't just go to the UT athletics gym though.

He went to a public gym? lol :ols:...

I have seen lot of Skins players at different Gyms in this area such as Gold's in Ashburn, Sports and health in Herndon and Tysons etc... I dont understand why they wouldnt just use the gym in Ashburn.

The RUsh is a chain of gyms in Knoxville, and maybe other places. It would basically be an equivalent of like a Bally's or Golds I would think. A decent gym place, but still a typical chain gym.

Yep... I'm a member in Greensboro.... It's a typical 24 hour gym...

Here's another shape.

WOW, that kid looks like the Michelin man.

If anyone wants to get a sweet glimpse of TC ahead of time, just imagine AH's face instead of Andre Smith's.

andre-smith.jpg:ols:

And yeah, WTF, a public gym? You can't tell me 21 million doesn't buy a better place to workout.

Archived