Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Is laziness becoming socially acceptable?

Blackest Eyes

Some people hold the door way too much. If a person is 20 yards away, you don't have to wait and hold the door. It's a nice thing to do, but is it that hard to open a door?

I am not talking about holding doors open for people that are 60 feet away I am talking about the ones that are about to walk through the door and you are nice enough to open it for them.

All he asks for is that you strive for perfection and come through! All he wants is simple absolete perfection?

That seems like a pretty high standard... mind you, you're in the health field and I certainly don't want you making any mistakes, but still... perfection is a hard level to achieve and maintain.

Well, yeah, screw ups in healthcare can cost lives...so that kind of should be a motivating factor to try to do everything your best and above normal standards.

I guess I should have explained it better. The boss is of the mindset (and I agree with him) that every action we take we should strive for perfection, not just to "get the job done adequately" (and I think this of any task, big or small). And if someone makes a mistake, it happens (as long as it's not a major one...) and you move on. However, if you keep repeating those same mistakes multiple times and don't learn, well, you're on the chopping block...

I am not talking about holding doors open for people that are 60 feet away I am talking about the ones that are about to walk through the door and you are nice enough to open it for them.

I disagree with this. When I see someone coming through the door behind me, I close it really fast and hold it shut. Then I giggle.

How about those lazy ****ers that don't wait until they get off the elevator before they bust ass? I mean, I have no issue with blowing butter kisses in an empty elevator, only for someone else to enjoy minutes later, but CMON! Not when it's full of people!

lazy asses!

How about those lazy ****ers that don't wait until they get off the elevator before they bust ass? I mean, I have no issue with blowing butter kisses in an empty elevator, only for someone else to enjoy minutes later, but CMON! Not when it's full of people!

lazy asses!

That reminds me of the Family Guy espisode when Peter is in an elevator with another guy. Peter farts and the other guy looks at him and Peter says, "you did it" lol

Archived